Linda 059 Easter Egg!

Just watching through some footage I captured earlier and saw this little treasure.

Thought you Linda fans might like it.

It’s on the first mission next to Master Chief’s cryo information in the room where the POA worker gets killed by an Elite.

Link is 100% safe, my personal guarantee.

> Just watching through some footage I captured earlier and saw this little treasure.
>
> Thought you Linda fans might like it.
>
> It’s on the first mission next to Master Chief’s cryo information in the room where the POA worker gets killed by an Elite.
>
> Link is 100% safe, my personal guarantee.

Omg that is awesome thanks for showing us!!

gur… i knew this was gonna happen. I should have went dark but when i saw your title i instantly knew where and what the easter egg was…

That is really cool, enough said.

That’s what I like to see.

> Just watching through some footage I captured earlier and saw this little treasure.
>
> Thought you Linda fans might like it.
>
> It’s on the first mission next to Master Chief’s cryo information in the room where the POA worker gets killed by an Elite.
>
> Link is 100% safe, my personal guarantee.

Finally, some in game proof to my friends I’m not talking out of my rear end when I refer to Linda :slight_smile:

what link…

That is so cool. It’s funny that when I began my playtime on the Pilar of Autumn I told my friend, “ok there’s going to be something in the cryo tube room. it’s a true cliche.” and then I found my first skull!!! But i thought that was it!! I’m glad that Linda was easter egged in the Reach and Anniv. Great post, it made my day.

Where is Linda an easter egg in Reach?