Limitz admits the truth and quits

This was posted to the LF forurms by Limitz early today, Please listen to this while you read http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuNhTLVgV2Y&feature=related

"This is not a troll, so please respect this.

As some of my close friends on xbox know I have been going through some issues the past 4-6 months in my life. Things aren’t always as golden as they seem and I’ve ****ed up. I’ve lost what was probably the greatest thing that has ever happened to me (My girlfriend of 2 years) and probably won’t get her back. I guess why I am coming on here to tell everyone isn’t to make people feel sorry for me, but rather correct my wrong doings. I’ve been an -Yoink- to a lot of you guys and mainly because I simply did care about this game too much. Halo wars to me was more of a stress reliever than anything else honestly, but as I ‘grinded’ I took the game too serious and ultimately it became like a drug that could alter my mood.

Now I guess at this point I should clarify what exactly went wrong. As most of you know I am a full time college student with a manager job at subway, and dealing with both of those is very time consuming and stressful. After long days of class and working nights, I often found myself just wanting to go home and play halo wars to relieve stress into the early hours of the morning and only get 2-3 hours of sleep. As for my relationship with my girlfriend she understood and was okay with it, but as time continued she moved on with her life and got new friends. She always wanted me to meet and spend time with her new friends but I was always busy until late at night and I really didn’t give them a chance. It was a huge separation between my girlfriend and I because I couldn’t relate or ever spend time with her and her friends together as a whole, and overtime when I had days off, I just wanted to be alone with my girlfriend and not her friends.

This led to the inevitable situation that my girlfriend would often want to spend time with her friends rather than me, because we were losing what we once had. When this first started occurring I didn’t mind it and used Halo Wars to drowned it out, in fact that’s what I’ve been doing for past few months and have racked up so many games. As the situation continued to worsen I didn’t take the matter of hand seriously and never thought she would leave me. If we got into an argument or were annoyed I would simply go home and play halo wars to take my mind off things. Well now its over and we are broken up, and shes telling me that she has moved on and it’s finally hit me. I can’t drowned this one out, and I can’t continue to keep doing what I am doing. I need to drop this game, or at least take some time away from it. I need to focus on what is really important to me, and that is her.

What I want you guys to get out of this message is that I am sorry for everything. I was an -Yoink- because things in my life weren’t completely going the way I wanted them too. I know a lot of people who know me on xbox know that I am a completely different person than on the forums, but that isn’t a good enough excuse. Taking this game too seriously was a big mistake, and I know a lot of you guys who visit the forum are just like me in that aspect. So I want to tell everyone to not fail where I did, and to succeed where I didn’t. If you have someone or something that is important in your life find time for them, and don’t undermine how important it is to them for you to be there with them as they grow in life. Halo Wars will always have its place in my memories, its a close community filled with hatred and trolling, but in a sense we are all very closely alike. I know a lot of you are most likely virgins and have never met a girl, or had a meaningful relationship, but take what I say into consideration for your future. There is nothing worse than losing the most important thing in your life, but I guess that’s what had to be done for me to realize what I’ve become. So here is to a start of change, and a farewell to most of you. I don’t hold anything against anyone and wish you all the best in your futures. "
From, Limitz

> I know a lot of you are most likely virgins and have never met a girl, or had a meaningful relationship

Please tell me this is a troll…

> > I know a lot of you are most likely virgins and have never met a girl, or had a meaningful relationship
>
> Please tell me this is a troll…

No he is that limited

I think this proves every negetive insult anyone has said against him true

I don’t understand why he apologizes for all the terrible things he’s said, then goes and assumes the entire Halo Wars community is composed of anti-social virgins a paragraph later.

“I’m really sorry for making fun of you, maybe if you weren’t so ugly you’d know how it feels to be me.”

Limited has hit a new low

> > I know a lot of you are most likely virgins
>
> Yes, yes I am and proud of it.

Taking advice from an addict is just that…

/thread

4 days later he is back to grinding, minus one girlfriend. smh.

I am not enjoying this story… Sounds FISHY

Indefinite Leave =/= 4 days.

Seriously he can’t even go a week without wars? He said he had nothing better to do at 11, having finished his homework and job. As a full time student you had NOTHING better to do than play wars at 11? Sleep? Study? Seriously?

“I laugh at those who think being physically fit and well educated will get them far in life” ← Limitz you were NOT supposed to take my bio seriously, Education = good.

the only way to truly quit this AMAZING game is to remove the xbox from the equation completely,full year of telling myself id quit…4 months without an xbox now…everything before that=fail…
i will be back when the semester ends…and am hoping to see some new strats…(i swear, 1s brutes,3s 2x arby…someone be original!..

> the only way to truly quit this AMAZING game is to remove the xbox from the equation completely,full year of telling myself id quit…4 months without an xbox now…everything before that=fail…
> i will be back when the semester ends…and am hoping to see some new strats…(i swear, 1s brutes,3s 2x arby…someone be original!..

arby prophet UNSC is what I try and run. my prophet sucks big time.

ROFL