Limited Edition Xbox vs. Limited Edition game

Does anyone know if the Limited Edition Xbox is the same bonuses as the limited edition copy of the game, or are they different? Specifically, the in-game content. I searched around online but couldn’t find anything one way or the other.

Thanks.

They are not.

The console comes with the slandered version of the game. But it also comes with the FOTUS armor, which is not included with the LE edition.

LE console cames with FOTUS armor, FOTUS avatar armor, light rifle skin, crawler as avatar prob and unicorn emblem.
LE game cames with Recruit Prime skin, AR Prime skin, Prime emblem and Recruit avatar armor and cryo tube avatar prob.

Ok, thanks for the quick reply!

> They are not.
>
> The console comes with the slandered version of the game. But it also comes with the FOTUS armor, which is not included with the LE edition.

Wait…so limited edition is more slandered than the standard/console version?

Definetly swapping my version with my bro. :stuck_out_tongue:

> Does anyone know if the Limited Edition Xbox is the same bonuses as the limited edition copy of the game, or are they different? Specifically, the in-game content. I searched around online but couldn’t find anything one way or the other.
>
> Thanks.

Really? you searched online? Did you do a search for just “Halo 4 Limited Edition Xbox”? I have many times and come up with a quick detailed breif on what comes in the Halo 4 Xbox.
Also, it helps to look for search results from Xbox.com sites, and there’s a bulletin or two that has details on Limit Edition and Halo 4 Xbox.