Limited edition unboxing (update)

Here is a limited edition unboxing of halo 4 from IGN

Enjoy

halo 4 unboxing

I found another unboxing going into a little more detail than IGN

Your welcome

Standard edition

Wait, I made a mistake, OP. I thought this was on the Console unboxing. I’m sorry.

sorry didn’t know

> sorry didn’t know

It’s alright, just please read through the first page or so to make sure next time. :]

I’m not even pre-ordering standard edition. I’m just gonna go pick up my regular Halo 4 copy on the day of launch.

I hope i get to play the day it comes out. but i dont want to get my hopes up.

heh… i think im going to wait till the last day, offer my brother a chance to buy my LE. If he doesnt want it, probably downgrade to SE. This video just showed what i was leaning towards being right.

before an admin locks this tell us why!

The limited edition look cool. Console looks nice as I will be getting it and good to see there is a DLC code for forward unto dawn, and not some crappy streaming off halowaypoint app.

> before an admin locks this tell us why!

Why would mods lock this?

> > before an admin locks this tell us why!
>
> Why would mods lock this?

They’ve locked the last 2 threads that were LE unboxing from IGN that I saw and more earlier.

yeah after watching this, i dont think im going thru with the LE.

I preordered one at best buy but i think ill cancel it ive been considering doing this for the past month and just go with the SE and map pack.

I just really dont care about all the physical stuff and papers and whatnot, if i was 13 or so maybe but not anymore. just isnt worth my money.

> yeah after watching this, i dont think im going thru with the LE.
>
> I preordered one at best buy but i think ill cancel it ive been considering doing this for the past month and just <mark>go with the SE and map pack</mark>.
>
> I just really dont care about all the physical stuff and papers and whatnot, if i was 13 or so maybe but not anymore. just isnt worth my money.

$85
$15 for the FUD digital copy.
The rest is pretty much free -Yoink-

> > yeah after watching this, i dont think im going thru with the LE.
> >
> > I preordered one at best buy but i think ill cancel it ive been considering doing this for the past month and just <mark>go with the SE and map pack</mark>.
> >
> > I just really dont care about all the physical stuff and papers and whatnot, if i was 13 or so maybe but not anymore. just isnt worth my money.
>
> $85
> <mark>$15 for the FUD digital copy.</mark>
> The rest is pretty much free Yoink!

Streams through waypoint so you dont actually download it.

> > > before an admin locks this tell us why!
> >
> > Why would mods lock this?
>
> They’ve locked the last 2 threads that were LE unboxing from IGN that I saw and more earlier.

Makes no sense, really. These threads pertain to Halo 4.

FUD is a download not a stream, yay!!!

> Here is a limited edition unboxing of halo 4 from IGN
>
> Enjoy
>
> halo 4 unboxing

Halo 4 - $60
War Games map pass - $25
FUD Special Edition - $10-15
Extra-canonical content - priceless
Extras (Armors, emblems, ect…) - $5-10

IMO worth it.

> > Here is a limited edition unboxing of halo 4 from IGN
> >
> > Enjoy
> >
> > halo 4 unboxing
>
> Halo 4 - $60
> War Games map pass - $25
> FUD Special Edition - $10-15
> Extra-canonical content - priceless
> Extras (Armors, emblems, ect…) - $5-10
>
> IMO worth it.

• Keeping things listed as a Limited Edition bonus as such - priceless
    Taking away such a bonus = value lost

The Limited Edition, despite its UNSC pamphlet, is worth less now than it was before the Specialization bonus was given away.

It’d make me happy if all the extra money they made on Limited Editions from the expensive UNSC pamphlet and uhh video that will be all over the internet would be donated to forest preservation. Make up for how expensive those UNSC pamphlets have become with saving trees from the money they earned from this bait and switch.

Wow… Is that all… Really makes me glad I’m going for the SE.

Initially I believed FUD would be included as a disk, not a token to unlock it on Xbox/Waypoint. I am actually contemplating changing my pre-order, but I would like some people to help me clarify a couple things.

I have heard there will be a Pass of sorts for the maps that will be sold for ~$25 on the Marketplace, and will include bonus armour customization pieces. I have also heard that the specializations that the LE users will get can also be unlocked by normal users by simply playing the game before November 20th. Are these two things true?

I am a fan of the Halo lore and everything, but to be honest, if I can save an extra $40 up front; I will be inclined to do so. This limited edition really doesn’t look all too special to me anymore.