limited edition-specializations

I have purchased the HALO 4 limited editon box, and it says i should get acces to 6 specializations o launch day, but i got nothing, i activated the download code, but it didnt make a difference, i really want the specializations, i have paid for it so how can i fix this?

any one has the same problem? please help!

thanks! :smiley:

fromwhat i have read you have to get to SR-50 first… then you get to choose from the six, then every 10 levels after that you get to keep choosing…

whoever brought the Standard edition only gets to to choose 2…

but i might be wrong!!

well, that’s helpfull at least :slight_smile: i didnt really understand the spec thing :s

so there is no launch day acces? :smiley: thanks for the reply!

> I have purchased the HALO 4 limited editon box, and it says i should get acces to 6 specializations o launch day, but i got nothing, i activated the download code, but it didnt make a difference, i really want the specializations, i have paid for it so how can i fix this?
>
> any one has the same problem? please help!
>
> thanks! :smiley:

Can you find/access the skins because I don’t know where they are :confused:

> > I have purchased the HALO 4 limited editon box, and it says i should get acces to 6 specializations o launch day, but i got nothing, i activated the download code, but it didnt make a difference, i really want the specializations, i have paid for it so how can i fix this?
> >
> > any one has the same problem? please help!
> >
> > thanks! :smiley:
>
> Can you find/access the skins because I don’t know where they are :confused:

if you go to the customization, you can see the items (armor or weapons doesnt matter) and after the name, you see some 4letter words, like 'Hazop armor FRST) then your skin is FOREST :wink: you cant change it though :confused: i know its weird, i have axpected it would be a bit cooler :s i hope this helped

I have figured out most of the armor and weapons stuff. Disapointing to know that I have to get to level 50 before I get access to specializations but Oh well. My main question is how do I prove to waypoint that I bought the Limited Edition of Halo 4? I Input the code for the extended version of “halo forward unto dawn” on my console, but when I try to view it on my computer it says I must purchase Halo 4 Limited Edition to view this page.

So naturaly I was like “WTF”

Any one who can help will be greatly appreciated
Thanks, SpartanKurt051 (Yes <---- that is my gt)

> I have figured out most of the armor and weapons stuff. Disapointing to know that I have to get to level 50 before I get access to specializations but Oh well. My main question is how do I prove to waypoint that I bought the Limited Edition of Halo 4? I Input the code for the extended version of “halo forward unto dawn” on my console, but when I try to view it on my computer it says I must purchase Halo 4 Limited Edition to view this page.
>
> So naturaly I was like “WTF”
>
> Any one who can help will be greatly appreciated
> Thanks, SpartanKurt051 (Yes <---- that is my gt)

Yo, you gotta go to Waypoint on your XBOX360 first in order to view it on the website (; It even says so on the card with the code.

After you go to waypoint on your XBOX and unlock it, THEN you can watch it on the computer.

> I have purchased the HALO 4 limited editon box, and it says i should get acces to 6 specializations o launch day, but i got nothing, i activated the download code, but it didnt make a difference, i really want the specializations, i have paid for it so how can i fix this?
>
> any one has the same problem? please help!
>
> thanks! :smiley:

Yes, you get early access… meaning you can choose from all 8 specs when you hit SR-50.

Everyone else, when they hit SR-50, they will only have 2.

It even says on the card you get with LE in fine print, after you reach SR-50. (;

> > I have purchased the HALO 4 limited editon box, and it says i should get acces to 6 specializations o launch day, but i got nothing, i activated the download code, but it didnt make a difference, i really want the specializations, i have paid for it so how can i fix this?
> >
> > any one has the same problem? please help!
> >
> > thanks! :smiley:
>
> Yes, you get early access… meaning you can choose from all 8 specs when you hit SR-50.
>
> Everyone else, when they hit SR-50, they will only have 2.
>
> It even says on the card you get with LE in fine print, after you reach SR-50. (;

k man, thanks! :smiley: the internet said you’d get launch day acces :wink: so i was like What? :slight_smile: i understand now :stuck_out_tongue: thanks!

Correct me if I’m wrong, but didn’t they say something like if anyone plays Halo 4 over XBL by Nov 20 will get early access too? That’s pretty much everyone. That kinda sucks because I felt like early access was something of a reward for buying the Limited Ed. I know we get the maps too, but still.

> Correct me if I’m wrong, but didn’t they say something like if anyone plays Halo 4 over XBL by Nov 20 will get early access too? That’s pretty much everyone. That kinda sucks because I felt like early access was something of a reward for buying the Limited Ed. I know we get the maps too, but still.

yeah, kinda felt the same way man :smiley: but there is already a DLC available, but i cant download it? shouldnt i get 9 free maps? :s

The maps have not been released yet.

> > > I have purchased the HALO 4 limited editon box, and it says i should get acces to 6 specializations o launch day, but i got nothing, i activated the download code, but it didnt make a difference, i really want the specializations, i have paid for it so how can i fix this?
> > >
> > > any one has the same problem? please help!
> > >
> > > thanks! :smiley:
> >
> > Can you find/access the skins because I don’t know where they are :confused:
>
> if you go to the customization, you can see the items (armor or weapons doesnt matter) and after the name, you see some 4letter words, like 'Hazop armor FRST) then your skin is FOREST :wink: you cant change it though :confused: i know its weird, i have axpected it would be a bit cooler :s i hope this helped

Thanks !

> The maps have not been released yet.

oh so we will get them when they release for free? :slight_smile: nice, and thanks!