Limited Edition Specializations Missing

I bought the special edition of Halo 4 and it unlocks all the specializations. I am now level 49 and only the first 2 are unlocked again. I unlock the rest of the armor every time I level up.

When I hit 50 will my specializations return?

If they are not all there now then perhaps you haven’t entered a code or something.
I know for all those who did not get the Special Edition and who played halo 4 online before the 20th of November, get a code e-mailed to the account linked with your windows live ID to get access too all 9.

I entered the code already and saw all of them there already. After the 20th they all went back to the regular 2

I hit 50 and all my specializations did not return. This is bull. I cannot enter the code again because it has been use before.

Found the way to reinstall it, fixed the problem

wait how u solved this problem ? i have similar like yours

i bought limited addition, and only the first specialization is unlocked. i’m SR 42 i think. i’ve redownloaded the code too, no luck. when are they supposed to be selectable/unlockable?

when are they going to fix this problem? I dont know if its there server or its the downloadable content. When ever i try to redownload it it comes up then just goes missing again. Please help im in need of assitence :frowning:

Guys, if you see all of the specializations but it’s locked, it means you have not completed SPARTAN-IV Rank yet. Reach SR 50 and you’ll get to choose a specialization. The rest lock again until you finish the 10 levels of your Specialization. Cheers.

Ive just finished the pathfinder spec., one of the limited ed., at 60 now. last night i noticed that every one was missing besides wetwork and operator, the two you get just for logging in before a certain time. today the problem still persists.

> Ive just finished the pathfinder spec., one of the limited ed., at 60 now. last night i noticed that every one was missing besides wetwork and operator, the two you get just for logging in before a certain time. today the problem still persists.

All you have to do is locate the content in your download history, then redownload it.

Where is this download history?

Restart your xbox and theyre back, happens to me from time to time.

I hit level 50 and all the specializations were unlocked only for a moment and then when I chose one of the specializations (Engineer) then the others were all locked again. Is this supposed to happen? Do I have to reach another 50 levels (beyond the 70 limit) to unlock the specializations again? Did anyone else have this problem?

Sorry fellow gamers, I didn’t read all the posts so I realize someone already gave an answer to my questions. My question now is why did I pay $40.00 dollars extra to go through these “hoops” to get access to all my specializations again. I hope all the map packs are worth it or I will feel majorly duped by 343.

just go to your setting to the hard drive and hit Y and clear cache; After that go to settings, account, download history, and look for Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn Special Edition and re-download, I had the same problem, and I re-downloaded it, I went back to halo 4 and they were all back, When you hit level 10 on the specialization and you don’t see all of them do not unlock one of the two, go re-download and then choose the one you want