Limited Edition online pass

I got halo 4 on day release but recently ran into trouble with my hard drive so i had to wipe it now i can download all my maps again but i cannot find my online pass anywhere to download it so i can access the maps, It keeps trying to make me pay £16.99 for it. Help?

If memory serves, you’re screwed… if i’m wrong (heres hopin i am for your sake) im sure somebody will correct me.

Hope not :confused:

Access the market-place from within the game and then try downloading the maps.

Go to your account > download history > halo 4 infinity pack (I think that’s what it’s called) or it could just be season pass.

Failing that you could just go through your download history and redownload each map pack.

Although there isn’t much point really considering you’ll never get to play these maps in matchmaking.

Do you mean the War Games Map Pass?

If you purchased it separately it should be in your download history as ‘War Games Map Pass’.

If you obtained it via the Limited Edition game, it was incorporated in the ‘Infinity Actual Kit’ code that you would have recieved.

Try downloading that again.

Yeah and ill try that. Thanks.

Edit: Never mind, previous solution seemed to work OK :slight_smile:

I’m a little confused on this though.

If you’ve successfully downloaded the maps I don’t think you need the pass anymore - that was just to allow you to download them in the first place (without having to pay to do so).

Are you now using a new console? Are you using a different account on the new console to try and play them maps?

If so you may have to transfer the licences for the map packs to your new console.

> Do you mean the War Games Map Pass?
>
> If you purchased it separately it should be in your download history as ‘War Games Map Pass’.
>
> If you obtained it via the Limited Edition game, it was incorporated in the ‘Infinity Actual Kit’ code that you would have recieved.
>
> Try downloading that again.

Awesome worked great. Thanks :smiley: