Limited Edition Map Pass Question

Tried searching for this and it’s probably a dumb question but is the War Games Map Pass built into the Limited Edition purchase or do I have to download it? I redeemed the code in the box but it didn’t seem to add any indication that I have the Map Pass. How do I know that I didn’t get a defective code?

> Tried searching for this and it’s probably a dumb question but is the War Games Map Pass built into the Limited Edition purchase or do I have to download it? I redeemed the code in the box but it didn’t seem to add any indication that I have the Map Pass. How do I know that I didn’t get a defective code?

do you have the scanner and strider helmets

i have the same question i’ve punched in all the codes i got in my limited edition bundle but none of them said war games map pass, i’m so confused does this mean that i didn’t get a code for the map pass?

like i said before do you have the scanner and strider helmets if so you have the map pass

> do you have the scanner and strider helmets

By having those two helmets, does it mean we have the map pass?

edit: above post answered it for me. thanks

okay yeh thank you :slight_smile: i’m at ease now

> > Tried searching for this and it’s probably a dumb question but is the War Games Map Pass built into the Limited Edition purchase or do I have to download it? I redeemed the code in the box but it didn’t seem to add any indication that I have the Map Pass. How do I know that I didn’t get a defective code?
>
> do you have the scanner and strider helmets

> like i said before do you have the scanner and strider helmets if so you have the map pass

Thanks. Just got around to checking up on this.

> like i said before do you have the scanner and strider helmets if so you have the map pass

Was at work yesterday so I couldn’t confirm. I do not have the Scanner and Strider helmets listed in my inventory but I used the code that says “Specialization;Skins;Emblem;Map pk” and it was successful at the time. Is there anything else I can do the confirm that the map pass was successfully integrated into my account?

I’m going to try putting in the code again just in case. A realization just came to me that there could have been a server issue as I put the code in launch night. I’ll update if anything changes.

Update time!

I tried entering the code again and it does state that it has been already used. I was expecting this but had hope anyway. Then I remembered that it was supposed to provide early access to all eight specializations so I checked on that. The only ones listed are Operator and Wetwork. I’m not sure what to do at this point? I’m doubting that XBox Live Support can do anything. Is there a sticky that I should post this in or a way to submit a support ticket to 343i?

I was thinking about this a while ago. I assumed I had it because the code that included “Map pk” was successfully downloaded, but I was still nervous. There should definitely be a status somewhere that clearly states if your account has the map pass linked to it. If there is an indicator somewhere, it’s hidden pretty well. lmao

All the codes are downloaded to the specific XBL profile that was active when you redeemed the codes. Hopefully you were on yours, in which case the problem should be fixable.

Update again!

I think I found it. I checked my download history and found the “Infinity Actual Kit” then re-downloaded it. I now have the other missing product. My second thought on it was correct and the download was corrupt.

Going to Settings > Account > Download History in the Main Menu and re-downloading seems to have fixed my problem.

According to the details listed for the Map Pass purchase item, there will be a way to download the DLC we are entitled to in the in-game Halo 4 marketplace so that should settle any uneasy feelings.

Thanks for the support everyone.