Limited Edition - is it worth $100

Hey folks.

I have had the limited edition pre ordered for quite some time now, but I am starting to wonder if the extra 40 bucks is worth it. The only thing I am remotely interested in is the Requisition package which I believe is a handful of REQ points, which can be earned just by playing, and the animated series. I would appreciate your thoughts.

• Lock and load with the Halo 5: Guardians Limited Edition which includes the Warzone - Halo: The Fall of Reach - Animated Series - Guardian model by Metal Earth® - Uniquely-designed Spartan themed SteelBook® - Spartan Locke’s Classified Orders - Dossiers on Blue Team and Fireteam Osiris - Xbox Live Gold 14-day Trial

I think that’s worth it. I am looking forward to the animated series and the in game content.

I am buying it. I feel that it is worth it.
The Collector’s edition though, not so much.

The limited edition feels like it is worth it.

As I said on another thread, I will definitely be getting the limited edition. I’m most excited for the FOR animated series, but the guardian model looks really cool too. Also, since i’m a huge lore nut, i’m really looking forward to reading the dossiers and Locke’s orders. The limited edition has everything the limited collectors edition has except for the Locke and Chief statue and is much cheaper. So yes, I think it is definitely worth it.

it is worthy!
Never ragrets!

The collectors is a rip, but limited, thats worth it. I was going to get collectors but thought it through and saw limited was the best

The Collected Edition Is Not Worth It, Limited Edition Kind Of,Regular Yes.

does it make you happy? this is all you should ask yourself if so yes if not no. simple.

It seems like it is a fair price. Just wish I could afford it.

The animated series was my tipping point along with a long time friend who has been on the fence with H5G finally getting hyped enough to burn the extra cash for the Limited Edition.

> 2533274798042443;1:
> Hey folks.
>
> I have had the limited edition pre ordered for quite some time now, but I am starting to wonder if the extra 40 bucks is worth it. The only thing I am remotely interested in is the Requisition package which I believe is a handful of REQ points, which can be earned just by playing, and the animated series. I would appreciate your thoughts.
>
> - Lock and load with the Halo 5: Guardians Limited Edition which includes the Warzone
> - Halo: The Fall of Reach - Animated Series
> - Guardian model by Metal Earth®
> - Uniquely-designed Spartan themed SteelBook®
> - Spartan Locke’s Classified Orders
> - Dossiers on Blue Team and Fireteam Osiris
> - Xbox Live Gold 14-day Trial

I have it preordered too and I think its worth it you get lore stuff and game bonuses and a small guardian

Yes, although I’ve ordered the LCE.

Thank you all for your opinions. I think I’m sticking with limited edition. See you in the warzone!!!

Considering the digital deluxe includes all the things you’re specifically interested in and is only baseline $10 cheaper, you’re essentially getting:

• Guardian model by Metal Earth® - Uniquely-designed Spartan themed SteelBook® - Spartan Locke’s Classified Orders - Dossiers on Blue Team and Fireteam Osiris - Xbox Live Gold 14-day Trialall for just an extra 10 dollars.

SO, you then have to decide for yourself whether or not the req packs and animated series are worth $30 on their own. Because that’s essentially how they are being price margined.

Guess I’ll be the 1st to say no. DLC used to be an enticing selling point, but not for Guardians. Everything it contains is just fluff imo, and having early reqs isn’t that important.

I think so I looks like good stuff much like that Halo Reach Limited stuff.

Totally worth it, I myself am getting it.

$100 plus tax and yes Limited edition versus spending an extra $150 on a statue.

I say yes, personally.