Limited Edition inclusives.

Just thought I’d mention, I’d have really liked if we got a small statue of some sort akin to Reach. Since we’re not getting a legendary edition [as we’ve heard so far] it would be nice to have something to display. Slightly disappointed… but not really. Still excited. Looking forward to it. Thoughts?

I think this is one of the best possible packages yet.

The dlc pass thing is Kind of disappointing.

so they pretty much have it all planned out already or even made it I bet, they are just waiting.

this means halo 4 standard edition buyers will be charged for something that should have been in the game already. what a big turkey slap in the face.

Unless I a wrong and they haven’t started on it yet.

> The dlc pass thing is Kind of disappointing.
>
>
> so they pretty much have it all planned out already or even made it I bet, they are just waiting.
>
> this means halo 4 standard edition buyers will be charged for something that should have been in the game already. what a big turkey slap in the face.
>
> Unless I a wrong and they haven’t started on it yet.

They don’t have enough time to make the nine DLC maps coming with the limited edition. Halo 4 will come with just as much maps as Halo Reach anyway so no, you should be charged for these nine maps. Just because it’s planned, doesn’t mean it’s supposed to come with the game, let alone be free.

> Just thought I’d mention, I’d have really liked if we got a small statue of some sort akin to Reach. Since we’re not getting a legendary edition [as we’ve heard so far] it would be nice to have something to display. Slightly disappointed… but not really. Still excited. Looking forward to it. Thoughts?

I hated the Reach statue I put it in the trash can asap / im a closet nerd only thing I like about the Reach one was the Flames

So fare the HALO 4 LE sounds great and its cheaper only 99 -,- thank’s 343i

> > The dlc pass thing is Kind of disappointing.
> >
> >
> > so they pretty much have it all planned out already or even made it I bet, they are just waiting.
> >
> > this means halo 4 standard edition buyers will be charged for something that should have been in the game already. what a big turkey slap in the face.
> >
> > Unless I a wrong and they haven’t started on it yet.
>
> They don’t have enough time to make the nine DLC maps coming with the limited edition. Halo 4 will come with just as much maps as Halo Reach anyway so no, you should be charged for these nine maps. Just because it’s planned, doesn’t mean it’s supposed to come with the game, let alone be free.

<mark>Its Future DLC they have not made them yet</mark>

this sounds silly but im debating whether to get the limited edition or not because it wont feature the box art that was recently revealed, i love that picture it looks amazing, i know that deciding not to get the limited edition with all the exclusive content just because it dosnt have the bo art is silly, but i really dont know what to do.