Limited edition halo infinite xbox series x

Will there be a limited edition halo infinite xbox series x? Pretty much every halo had a limited edition console if so will it be available day 1 of the xbox series x launch

Absolutely. Every Halo game had a console edition.

They will definitely make one, I just hope it will be available day 1. I’m planning on getting the series x because I still play on an original Xbox one. Hopefully we get some information about an infinite edition series x on July 23.

> 2533274854980999;3:
> They will definitely make one, I just hope it will be available day 1.

Same here, because I have a feeling that the consoles in general will be limited quantity due to all of the pandemic stuff. So hopefully they make enough Infinite themed consoles. I did read that they most likely won’t be listing price this July because they are revealing Lockhart console in August. Next month will be pre-order time most likely, so I’m keeping my eyes peeled then. comicbook.com/gaming/news/xbox-series-x-release-date-price-event-july/

> 2533274951671497;1:
> Will there be a limited edition halo infinite xbox series x? Pretty much every halo had a limited edition console if so will it be available day 1 of the xbox series x launch

I expect there will be a Halo Infinite Series X console, and a Gears, Sea of Thieves and every other edition you can think of. As for it being there day one ? Doubtful, I don’t recall any new generation console launching with franchise limited editions. That’s not to say it won’t happen with Halo Infinite, but I would not bet on it.

[deleted]

Wow! Yesterday I saw a sweepstakes for a Series X plus the controller that comes with it and it’s not for any special edition console either but what caught my eye was the “average retail value” of the new Series X, I hope everyone is saving their money though because this one is pricey at a whopping $750, at least that’s what they’re claiming it to be.

Yeah I think so I mean it’s the biggest game and stuff Microsoft are advertising halo a lot so yeah I think so besides they did it with 5 and theres more hype for infinite

I am only guessing that they will. I don’t have any hard evidence, but last E3 they went out of their way to say that the new generation of Xbox was launching with a Halo title. That, and Halo has had special edition consoles for a while now.

I bet they will, but aside from circumstantial evidence I don’t really have anything to help my case lol.

If they do I’m getting it is all I know.

Yep. No chance they don’t have one. Just wondering what skin will be on the console, or if they redesign it entirely.

I want to say they will but as stated above, I’m not sure they’ll launch a console with a game limited edition. I could be wrong though. I have a Day1 Xbox One and a Project Scorpio One X but those are more around the hardware, not the software. I love for there to be one though.

> 2533274854980999;3:
> They will definitely make one, I just hope it will be available day 1. I’m planning on getting the series x because I still play on an original Xbox one. Hopefully we get some information about an infinite edition series x on July 23.

I’m in the same boat as you, I’m still playing on my original Xbone, and I would like to get a limited edition Halo xbox if it is available.

I really liked the Forerunner Xbox they did for charity. Hope there’s one like that. But yeah there’s definitely going to be the big green machine.

Hopefully but I just hope it looks good, just concerned it’s going to look as bad as a lot of fan concepts of LE consoles for XsX that I’ve seen. I just want proper effort put into it like it making Halo sounds when replacing a disc, Halo sound when turning on or maybe a custom Halo startup screen, maybe light power button colour different. I’m mainly concerned it’ll just end up being a boring XsX design where someone stuck a wallpaper onto the console.

> 2533274876991706;12:
> > 2533274854980999;3:
> > They will definitely make one, I just hope it will be available day 1. I’m planning on getting the series x because I still play on an original Xbox one. Hopefully we get some information about an infinite edition series x on July 23.
>
> I’m in the same boat as you, I’m still playing on my original Xbone, and I would like to get a limited edition Halo xbox if it is available.

I’m pretty sure that there will be a Halo Infinite limited edition console because they’ve always had one in the past when launching a new console and a new Halo game together in the past.

If we don’t hear about it by August at the very latest, I don’t think it’s happening. Earlier in the year, I was pretty confident we’d see an LE Halo: Infinite Series X (it just made a lot of sense).

As the year has progressed, though, and especially in regards to manufacturing situations affected by world events, it may be less feasible than might have been expected or hoped for. In a perfect world, MS and 343i would want to celebrate Halo being a launch title for the first time since the OG Xbox, but I hardly have to point out that we’re certainly not living in a perfect world this year.

We’ll have to wait and see.

> 2533274861158694;16:
> If we don’t hear about it by August at the very latest, I don’t think it’s happening. Earlier in the year, I was pretty confident we’d see an LE Halo: Infinite Series X (it just made a lot of sense).
>
> As the year has progressed, though, and especially in regards to manufacturing situations affected by world events, it may be less feasible than might have been expected or hoped for. In a perfect world, MS and 343i would want to celebrate Halo being a launch title for the first time since the OG Xbox, but I hardly have to point out that we’re certainly not living in a perfect world this year.
>
> We’ll have to wait and see.

Yeah that’s true especially with a possible $750 price tag just for a standard one.

If there is I will buy one

> 2533274838804175;17:
> > 2533274861158694;16:
> > If we don’t hear about it by August at the very latest, I don’t think it’s happening. Earlier in the year, I was pretty confident we’d see an LE Halo: Infinite Series X (it just made a lot of sense).
> >
> > As the year has progressed, though, and especially in regards to manufacturing situations affected by world events, it may be less feasible than might have been expected or hoped for. In a perfect world, MS and 343i would want to celebrate Halo being a launch title for the first time since the OG Xbox, but I hardly have to point out that we’re certainly not living in a perfect world this year.
> >
> > We’ll have to wait and see.
>
> Yeah that’s true especially with a possible $750 price tag just for a standard one.

Theres zero chance the Series X will be $750.

Probably but not at launch. It will probably just be a Halo-themed console, not necessarily for Infinite.