Limited Edition Guardian Statue

Hey guys, i just wanna know if u guys could build the Guardian,
my GF tried to put it together while i was playing and 2 Little parts broke, so now we cant build it anymore,
so i wanna ask, anyone having smiliar experiences with it?
Is it a trash product, or do we just suck?

Lol probably suck… JK. I’m sure super glue will fix everything… OH and ductape :smiley:

I finished mine and it looks pretty cool. Try to save it with some super glue. Some parts do break easy unfortunately but hey it happens. Sorry about that bro :frowning:

Yeah those Metal Earth statues are a pain to build and they break so easily. It’s not a trash product if you can get it put together. It’s not you, it’s the statue.

> 2533274939520838;4:
> Yeah those Metal Earth statues are a pain to build and they break so easily. It’s not a trash product if you can get it put together. It’s not you, it’s the statue.

Yeah, I’ve been seeing a lot of threads about the LE statue, and there are always people pointing out that Metal Earth models are really difficult to assemble. You’ll want pliers and small, precise hands available.

It does seem very fragile. I took one look at the instructions and put it safely back in the steelbook where it will most likely remain

> 2533274808719558;6:
> It does seem very fragile. I took one look at the instructions and put it safely back in the steelbook where it will most likely remain

haha thought the same, but my gf want to try it out,
gonna try it with super glue, thx guys ^^ hope u have a lot of fun with the game aswell ^^

The metal earth series are not for the faint of heart or unsteady hand.

sorry to hear that :frowning: try to fix it with some super glue

I will try , but it seems very fragile, i don’t won’t to break anything…

That’s something I was afraid of. I don’t want mine to break. Sorry it happened to you bro.

I’ve made loads of models, but nothing like this before. I honestly think I’m going to break it :confused:

You need to receive Achievement for completing the unbroken statue.
Just kidding :wink:

I let my Dad build mine, I was too busy playing the game none stop! It took him about 2 hours, it looks great, he did a superb job.

> 2533274806140797;1:
> Hey guys, i just wanna know if u guys could build the Guardian,
> my GF tried to put it together while i was playing and 2 Little parts broke, so now we cant build it anymore,
> so i wanna ask, anyone having smiliar experiences with it?
> Is it a trash product, or do we just suck?

It broke on me as well on second part

Please don’t revive old topics, thanks