Limited Edition Forward Unto Dawn dwnld prblm

Hello,

I’ve heard of this happening to others as well, but I was trying to download the access to the LE Forward Unto Dawn and I cancelled prematurely to make sure that I’d selected the right storage device. Now, obviously, it won’t let me redeem the code to restart and I don’t know where or if I can now. I paid a good bit of money for the LE Halo 4 and this was a big part of the buy. If one bad click ruins part of a $40 + buy I think that’s sad.

Has anyone else had this problem and resolved it?
343i, are you prepared to investigate this problem?

Why dont you just goto your download history?

I tried, but it didn’t work. The download was pending when I cancelled to check storage devices.

You got tha problem I got the problem of not being able to activate it from the in game waypoint, it just goes black screen and I have to reset mh Xbox, and you need to go on that to activate it

What does it matter if it was on a different decive. Its a download, its moveable. Everything you’ve ever downloaded would be in your download history…Do you even know how to get to your download history?
Settings > Account > Download History > Halo 4: Forward unto dawn special Edition.

Wow, that would stink. Being able to watch it on the xbox is pretty crucial. Especially if you have a larger TV than a computer monitor. It would have been nice to sit and watch the whole series in one sit.

> What does it matter if it was on a different decive. Its a download, its moveable. Everything you’ve ever downloaded would be in your download history…Do you even know how to get to your download history?
> Settings > Account > Download History > Halo 4: Forward unto dawn special Edition.

Yes, the only thing showed on my download history is Halo Waypoint itself. If I’d thought of just being able to move it eariler I would have just let it download; I agree.

> > What does it matter if it was on a different decive. Its a download, its moveable. Everything you’ve ever downloaded would be in your download history…Do you even know how to get to your download history?
> > Settings > Account > Download History > Halo 4: Forward unto dawn special Edition.
>
> Yes, the only thing showed on my download history is Halo Waypoint itself. If I’d thought of just being able to move it eariler I would have just let it download; I agree.

Well if thats the case then the code did not take currently cos even if you entered the code and not download it it WILL show in you history no matter what so all you can do is try the code again just to make sure and if its not working then phone Xbox support and they will check if the codes been used againts your account or not if it has they can (normally) requeue it for you on you DL list so the next time you connect to live it should start DL’ing automaticlly

Why didn’t 343 just include, y’know, an actual copy of the series?
Thanks guys, a STREAM :smiley: Just what I never wanted.

See i have a different problem i have been with out internet for a while due to technical problems so now that i can enter the code it says it is no longer valid. yet there is no use by date on the back. is there no way to now get this?