Limited Edition Content Not In Halo 4 GOTYE

This weeks Halo bulletin was just released within the past hour. It talks about the Halo 4 Global Championships (which were beyond amazing, and thank 343i to death for hosting it), new matchmaking updates, but most importantly, the Halo 4 Game of the Year Edition. It states everything that’s included in the bundle including all the Armor and Weapon Skins.

Bonus Content Details:

Master Chief Avatar Cloak (inspired by Halo for Xbox One)
UNSC Avatar Shirt
Ghost Avatar Prop

LIVE Themes
Haven Premium Theme
Longbow Premium Theme

Emblems
Mjolnir
Spartan
Bulletproof
Assassin
Bonebreaker

Armor Skins
Hazop Forest
Oceanic Circuit
CIO Web
Venator Raptor
Gungnir Pulse

Helmets
Locus
Deadeye

Weapon Skins
Battle Rifle Arctic
Light Rifle Imprint

Guess what! No mention of the Limited Edition content! I guess players will now have the light rifle Imprint weapon skin, that does come with the Limited Edition console, but I can totally live with that. This is amazing guys! I am glad 343i made the decision to remove that content from the GOTYE. They have heard us cry and they have listened. No more arguing no more. I am now very satisfied with the GOTYE, and I hope people buy it now, and then there will be more people playing Halo 4, and more people with DLC. Thanks again 343i and Microsoft, for changing your decision, and removing the LE content from the GOTYE. You guys are awesome!

I am still wishing for SPOPS to be able to be played offline.

For the Halo 4 GOTY edition discussion use the Halo 4 GOTY Edition Thread-Click Here.

Damn it. I was really hoping I could get my hands on FOTUS armor at least… there is the Deadeye helmet, but still…

BTW, is it just me, or is some content missing from the GOTY edition? Where’s the Corbulo emblem?

> For the Halo 4 GOTY edition discussion use the Halo 4 GOTY Edition Thread-Click Here.

Thank you, Lord Hookocho.