limited edition console fotus armor

on the pre-order page I spotted a card that says fotus armor comes with the console. but it doesn’t say anywhere in the literature. is it actually with the console or what?

Edit: here is the URL with the image. Its above when it says features right next to the digital copy of halo 5. image here

Yes. Also unlockable via REQ packs.

> 2533274798869988;1:
> on the pre-order page I spotted a card that says fotus armor comes with the console. but it doesn’t say anywhere in the literature. is it actually with the console or what?

Yes Fotus comes with the Console Edition.

> 2535444867361780;2:
> Yes. Also unlockable via REQ packs.

I wouldn’t bet on it!

Josh Holmes on Twitter:
@Wangtim3 ALL unlockable content can be earned by everyone. Preorder just guarantees you have it out of box. No need to earn/unlock in game.

Fotus isn’t a pre-order bonus! Unless someone has confirmed that you can unlock it through REQ packs?

> 2533274799693806;3:
> > 2533274798869988;1:
> > on the pre-order page I spotted a card that says fotus armor comes with the console. but it doesn’t say anywhere in the literature. is it actually with the console or what?
>
>
> Yes Fotus comes with the Console Edition.
>
>
> > 2535444867361780;2:
> > Yes. Also unlockable via REQ packs.
>
>
> I wouldn’t bet on it!
> Josh Holmes on Twitter:
> @Wangtim3 ALL unlockable content can be earned by everyone. Preorder just guarantees you have it out of box. No need to earn/unlock in game.
> Fotus isn’t a pre-order bonus! Unless someone has confirmed that you can unlock it through REQ packs?

Josh Holmes confirmed it here.

It’s an official Xbox page. Whatever it says has to be true.

Ha, well there we go, they obviously don’t plan on selling any of those Limited Consoles then!

> 2533274799693806;6:
> Ha, well there we go, they obviously don’t plan on selling any of those Limited Consoles then!

I guess it depends how bad someone REALLY wants it from the start, I guess. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll be honest I bought the last one but only because my 360 died on me, the Fotus was an added benefit; but you can poke that lol XD

Return of the Unicorn Spartan…
It was inevitable lol

> 2533274799693806;8:
> I’ll be honest I bought the last one but only because my 360 died on me, the Fotus was an added benefit; but you can poke that lol XD

Don’t lie, it’s all about the unicorn, isn’t it? :stuck_out_tongue:

I almost got it, but I already have an Xbox One, so I got the Master Chief controller instead.

Anyway, OP, I’ll quit derailing your topic with casual banter. x)

> 2533274917158807;9:
> Return of the Unicorn Spartan…
> It was inevitable lol

Spartan Unicorn Charge… Deadly lol

> 2533274799693806;6:
> Ha, well there we go, they obviously don’t plan on selling any of those Limited Consoles then!

I’m buying it cause its the coolest special edition xbox one yet. I just saw the armor and didn’t know. thanks ery body.

> 2533274799693806;3:
> > 2533274798869988;1:
> > on the pre-order page I spotted a card that says fotus armor comes with the console. but it doesn’t say anywhere in the literature. is it actually with the console or what?
>
>
> Yes Fotus comes with the Console Edition.
>
>
> > 2535444867361780;2:
> > Yes. Also unlockable via REQ packs.
>
>
> I wouldn’t bet on it!
>
> Josh Holmes on Twitter:
> @Wangtim3 ALL unlockable content can be earned by everyone. Preorder just guarantees you have it out of box. No need to earn/unlock in game.
>
> Fotus isn’t a pre-order bonus! Unless someone has confirmed that you can unlock it through REQ packs?

By getting the console = access to armor day 1, much like the hunter armor. All of it can be unlocked via REQ packs.

i bought the halo 5 xbox console but cant seem to get to the free req pack and fotus armor that comes when i pry order it…what do i do…i got the req pack for joinning the company tho