Limited Edition Console Discussion

Hello everyone!

I would like to know what people think about the Limited Edition Halo 4 Console
Personally, i’m conflicted. I love the console, thats no lie. It looks good, and has the unique start-up/shut-down sounds, and the bundle comes with the game, two controllers, special in-game content, a wired mic, and a 320GB hard drive.

But i’m conflicted because i believe it isnt going to be long before the reveal of the next-gen consoles, so im unsure whether to buy it or not. Right now, im leaning towards getting it because all my controllers have something wrong with them, and the 2 controllers in the bundle would be welcome.

What do you guys think, and are you going to get it?

it looks pretty sweet. i agree that a next gen console is probably around two years away so you could get it and enjoy it for two years before you upgrade or just wait for the NGC. if you want to wait and you need controllers there are the special eddition controlers that you can buy that have the UNSC theme. because of the cost that is the route i am going. but i reeeeeaaaaaaallllllyyyyy want that xbox

> Hello everyone!
>
> I would like to know what people think about the Limited Edition Halo 4 Console
> Personally, i’m conflicted. I love the console, thats no lie. It looks good, and has the unique start-up/shut-down sounds, and the bundle comes with the game, two controllers, special in-game content, a wired mic, and a 320GB hard drive.
>
> But i’m conflicted because i believe it isnt going to be long before the reveal of the next-gen consoles, so im unsure whether to buy it or not. Right now, im leaning towards getting it because all my controllers have something wrong with them, and the 2 controllers in the bundle would be welcome.
>
> What do you guys think, and are you going to get it?

I’ll be getting it.

Even if they reveal the next generation console soon, you won’t want to buy it right at its launch. New consoles typically have a plethora of problems at launch - some big and some small - that are sorted out as you go. The Xbox 360 is actually a great example of that.

I want it so badly -_- Looks so much better than my 120 Elite.

> I want it so badly -_- Looks so much better than my 120 Elite.

I know what you mean, but the thing is, my elite works fine, and I still have about 40GB of space left. So while I want the new console, I’d still be fine with my old one.

Im definitely getting it. recently sold my xbox. I really needed the money and I was hoping this would happen. Also Ill only get the NGC when Halo is announced on it because it will most likely be a special edition NGC and thats what ill own. GETTING BOTH!!!