Limited Edition and availability

does anyone know whether or not there will probably be a good amount of limited editions left around christmas time (like december 10th-20th)? just wondering because im quite busy and wont have time to buy or play halo 4 until around then.

On a Bulletin, I remember Frank O’Connor saying that they are producing significantly less Limited Editions of Halo 4 than any other Halo game. And that the the Limited Editions will only be a small percentage of the total manufactured products.

EDIT: Soo…this probably means that if LE’s sell fast…it’s going to be hard to get your hands on one :confused:

Try putting a limited edition on lay-away.

Maybe will depend on the demand of Halo 4 after the launch day during and the fist week, if all and I mean all the games are sold out 343i must order to produce more discs to satisfy the demand.
All depends on that happends that day.
Sadly the Limited Editions… well are too limited.

well then im just going to have to hope that they dont completely sell out. thanks for the responses guys. the worst that can happen is that i end up with a regular edition :stuck_out_tongue:

Could you pre-order it online and just get it delivered?

Edit: … and then just leave it until you have the time

Getting Xbox here =) So idc about LE but put one on reserve and save up man. You have basically 5 months! Not that much money is needed!

> On a Bulletin, I remember Frank O’Connor saying that they are producing significantly less Limited Editions of Halo 4 than any other Halo game. And that the the Limited Editions will only be a small percentage of the total manufactured products.
>
> EDIT: Soo…this probably means that if LE’s sell fast…it’s going to be hard to get your hands on one :confused:

That scares the hell out of me. My local Gamestop store still hasn’t got the LE available for Pre-Order, and I want one so bad. :confused:

I am pretty worried about it.

im going to be at university and ill be in engineering, so i probably wont have time to even get until christmas break. maybe ill get lucky and can find one

I’m getting mine, I know that…I have a feeling this REALLY might be LIMTED (unlike Reach, LOL still avail. on Amazon)

There are no exact numbers but they know how big of a title Halo 4 is so there are going to be a high number of Limited Editions out there.

It could be a lot worse. Borderlands 2 Loot Chest Edition sold out mere days after announcement.

1.) pre-order it
2.) buy it on nov. 6
3.) play it all day cause you wont have work or school

> 1.) pre-order it
> 2.) buy it on nov. 6
> 3.) play it all day cause you wont have work or school

i live in canada so i have university that day

i was thinking on pre-ordering around september, would anyone think that is leaving it a bit late?

> i was thinking on pre-ordering around september, would anyone think that is leaving it a bit late?

Yes, it probably is a bit late, I would put the $25 down now, ensuring yourself a copy, and then pay the rest off when you can

> > i was thinking on pre-ordering around september, would anyone think that is leaving it a bit late?
>
> Yes, it probably is a bit late, I would put the $25 down now, ensuring yourself a copy, and then pay the rest off when you can

thanks for the heads up im gonna put some money towards it this weekend.

> > > i was thinking on pre-ordering around september, would anyone think that is leaving it a bit late?
> >
> > Yes, it probably is a bit late, I would put the $25 down now, ensuring yourself a copy, and then pay the rest off when you can
>
> thanks for the heads up im gonna put some money towards it this weekend.

No problem, dude

Does the Halo 4 console come with a limited edition game? Or just standard edition? I’m buying the console, but I just want to know if it comes with limited edition.

> Does the Halo 4 console come with a limited edition game? Or just standard edition? I’m buying the console, but I just want to know if it comes with limited edition.

The Console is its own edition of the game, therefore the limited edition is not included

> > i was thinking on pre-ordering around september, would anyone think that is leaving it a bit late?
>
> Yes, it probably is a bit late, I would put the $25 down now, ensuring yourself a copy, and then pay the rest off when you can

You could instead go somewhere that isn’t GameStop and put down a mere $5. Best Buy, for example. Then you don’t have to worry about the limited availability and you have 3.5 months to save up the remaining $95.

> Does the Halo 4 console come with a limited edition game? Or just standard edition? I’m buying the console, but I just want to know if it comes with limited edition.

No. The Halo 4 console comes with the standard edition of Halo 4.