"Lilith", A Halo inspired FPS

I have a game idea. Its called “Lilith”, and takes place on the eponymous planet (located as the second planet in the Lucifer system, formerly known as the Epsilon Eridani System) that was colonized 500 years before the game takes place after a theocratic government took over Earth. Now Earth, known now as Arcadia, has come to finish the job and kill all the LIlithians

It will be an Arena FPS. You play as a Lilithian super soldier known as a Daemon. Your Witch-class power armor has shield generators and healing properties. You can carry 2 weapons and up to 3 grenades of each type. Your main enemies are the Templars.

Here are some of the weapons

First are the Lilithian weapons, which have a elemental effects

Pestilence, the pistol, has a poison effect.

The Ninth Rifle, the assault rifle, has an ice effect, and is named after the cold part of Hell, the Ninth Layer.

Dragon’s Breath, the shot gun, has a fire effect.

Oncoming Storm, the sniper, has a lightning effect.

The exception is the Armageddon, which simply is a powerful missile launcher.

All these effects are cosmetic only for balancing purposes.

Arcadian Weapons:

Templar’s Companion: Laser Pistol.

Blinding Light: Laser Rifle.

Wave Of Truth: Shockwave Shotgun.

Unseen Angel: Laser Sniper.

Heretic’s Bane: Energy Heavy.

I plan on this game to be like classic Halo, while still adding its own lore and story.

Where can I see more about this game for me looks interesting

Where can I see more about this game for me looks interesting

> 2533274842302174;2:
> Where can I see more about this game for me looks interesting

For now, nowhere, I just came up with the idea not too long ago, so not much to show yet.

It sounds like an interesting concept, but it also feels like the link to the Halo universe is very… forced.

I mean, as an idea it seems interesting, but it’s nothing more than an idea. You have a basic idea behind the plot, and a few ideas for weapons and gameplay that are heavily based on Halo. As great as an idea can be, it takes a lot more than just that to turn it into a game. What kind of knowledge and experience do you have to make a game? Are you able to create assets, animations, particles, etc? Which engine will you use? Do you have a team of people to help you create it? If so, which role will you take? How will you support yourself and your team, if you have one? How will you publish the game?

Creating a game is a massive undertaking that requires a lot of manpower. It’s not as easy as having an idea and then suddenly having a game pop out of nowhere.

> 2535437652903765;5:
> It sounds like an interesting concept, but it also feels like the link to the Halo universe is very… forced.

Its more inspired by Halo than linked to it. Its not in the same canon or even fanon. Just some elements (like the main villains being a genocidal race of religious beings who want the race of the main character destroyed) are similar.

Wow looking at it seems a bit complicated but it looks like it could be some good fun to play,

+1 rating from me

> 2533274821485400;4:
> > 2533274842302174;2:
> > Where can I see more about this game for me looks interesting
>
> For now, nowhere, I just came up with the idea not too long ago, so not much to show yet.

Ok thanks