Likely Good News Regarding Launch

Since the announcement of Halo Infinite, and the release of Halo: The Master Chief Collection on PC, the Halo franchise has finally begun climbing from its grave. We’re seeing an increase in newcomers, returning players, and general interest across social media and YouTube. In fact, by checking out the most popular videos on the official Halo YouTube channel (which was created in 2010, and has finally received its verification checkmark), you’ll see that the first seven are all related to Halo Infinite. And while I have my doubts about the game’s long-term success due to Halo’s decade-long struggle in that field, it’s safe to say that it’ll have a strong start as far as player numbers are concerned.

343 Industries, you need to handle this game correctly. If you say, “ready when it’s ready”, your actions need to match those words. No months-long server issues, no crashing or save corruptions, no missing launch features like file sharing or Forge, or any of your many other past failures. If Halo Infinite isn’t a polished product, Halo will once again fall to the bottom of its grave. You have an opportunity here. Take it.

Thank you for your time.

> 2535425271455392;1:
> Since the announcement of Halo Infinite, and the release of Halo: The Master Chief Collection on PC, the Halo franchise has finally begun climbing from its grave. We’re seeing an increase in newcomers, returning players, and general interest across social media and YouTube. In fact, by checking out the most popular videos on the official Halo YouTube channel (which was created in 2010, and has finally received its verification checkmark), you’ll see that the first seven are all related to Halo Infinite. And while I have my doubts about the game’s long-term success due to Halo’s decade-long struggle in that field, it’s safe to say that it’ll have a strong start as far as player numbers are concerned.
>
> 343 Industries, you need to handle this game correctly. If you say, “ready when it’s ready”, your actions need to match those words. No months-long server issues, no crashing or save corruptions, no missing launch features like file sharing or Forge, or any of your many other past failures. If Halo Infinite isn’t a polished product, Halo will once again fall to the bottom of its grave. You have an opportunity here. Take it.
>
> Thank you for your time.

I agree with everything except server issues. Those can only be minimized so much. It is unrealistic for game launches to handle the traffic since it can only be so efficient. MCC net code is a different situation entirely and was due to other factors.

It is nice to see the MP reveal get millions of views.

I think that infinite halo will mark the spirits of encians and new players. in addition it will cerainment bring many new players into the game.

Im just hoping we get a solid launch. One well tell our grandkids about yknow