Like this game or not...

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

You can like this game or not, thats fine. Hell I am currently playing it to death. But the truth is that anyone one with half a brain, who played the halo games as they came out and wasn’t a complete FPS -Yoink!- we saw halo as another game at best, and usually responded to it wif, meh, this isn’t halo anymore. It doesn’t play remotely like a halo game in MP. Defend the game all you want, but stop denying it and pretend you know what your talking about. Just because you visited the halo games after your first love: reach. Or you casually played them, but where more interested in other FPS. Halos dead. This game has its merits, but it isn’t what real halo fans wanted. To the all the defenders that behave like trolls, that are about to rain down on this forum, seriously, you don’t know what you’s are talking about, and I am fully prepared to get banned to tell you all where to stick it. As for those who know the score, tell those COD pieces where to stick it they next time they try to tell you that it is a halo game. Just stress this point though, liking the game is fine, just stop pretending its halo!

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.

bump

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.

Bump

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

You bumped, you looking for an argument?

You aren’t worth the time of the people who enjoy this game and enjoy it as the newest addition of Halo.

Tough luck.

I tried to read this. But without a paragraph break it really made it difficult to see if you were saying the game is good as is, or you were upset about something.

Paragraph breaks – they are your friend.

Don’t bump, it’ll be treated as spam.

I’ll agree that it’s different than the previous Halo’s with all these new additions (I won’t even count Reach into this…). Is it a bad game though, no. It has a good foundation and with some tweaking, it will be much better. Your post though seems rather irrelevant. You must be seeing things differently, but I haven’t been seeing people arguing as to whether or not it’s a “Halo” as much as it being a “bad” game.

The biggest problem is that the industry has changed. The revenue comes from games that have the CoD format. By Halo moving in that direction, they make a bulk of money and people like you and me still buy the game.

I won’t argue as to whether or not it feels like a Halo since we all should accept the fact that the industry has to adapt to the market in order to thrive (hate all you want it’s true.) Yes it feels different, but to me anyways, it still feels fun.

>

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.

Lol, maybe you should try reading the words! And as a phd student I effectively write for a living. What are you credentials?

> >

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.

IDK if the OP is serious or not about the phd, but he has a point. I mean, if you’re just gonna critique his post . . . why post at all?

> Don’t bump, it’ll be treated as spam.
>
> I’ll agree that it’s different than the previous Halo’s with all these new additions (I won’t even count Reach into this…). Is it a bad game though, no. It has a good foundation and with some tweaking, it will be much better. Your post though seems rather irrelevant. You must be seeing things differently, but I haven’t been seeing people arguing as to whether or not it’s a “Halo” as much as it being a “bad” game.
>
> The biggest problem is that the industry has changed. The revenue comes from games that have the CoD format. By Halo moving in that direction, they make a bulk of money and people like you and me still buy the game.
>
> I won’t argue as to whether or not it feels like a Halo since we all should accept the fact that the industry has to adapt to the market in order to thrive (hate all you want it’s true.) Yes it feels different, but to me anyways, it still feels fun.

I don’t think the game is bad. I just don’t think its the halo I know and love. I got level 50 in lone wolfs in halo 3, but I think that skill set is effectively useless in this context. Not that am bad at this game, my K/D is decent. But at the start of every match I have to constantly remind myself that this isn’t halo, or I will just get ganked!

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

Lol this bozos still crying about the game ? Waaaaah waaaah go cry elsewhere bum. You’re a scrub.