Like the new changes but...

How come the plasma pistol didn’t get any sort of buff? Was hoping it did a little more damage to make the mastery easier.

Also i like the vehicle buffs. But i was hoping they would become a bit beefier.

Lastly now with the tank removed from exile how are we supposed to get the tank destroyer mastery?

Other then those 3 things i love all the new changes.

You didnt play previous halo games did you, buffing the plasma pistol would be a joke at this point and vehicles would be completely useless

> You didnt play previous halo games did you, buffing the plasma pistol would be a joke at this point and vehicles would be completely useless

He means semi auto, not EMP -.-

Was confused at first but had no idea there was a mastery for actual plasma pistol kills. Thought he meant some kind of EMP range lock on buff or something, such a dumb mastery lol

> You didnt play previous halo games did you, buffing the plasma pistol would be a joke at this point and vehicles would be completely useless

I meant single fire mode. I am perfectly good with the charged tracking being crap. I just want the thing to kill faster for the mastery.