Like the idea of both DMR and BR?

How would you like it if Halo 4 had both the DMR and the BR in the game?
I think it will be a cool idea, and it will make a more varity of guns.

What do you think?

No BR only.

Neither. I don’t want a BR, DMR, NR, or any kind of carbine. Enough is enough.

Something new would be much appreciated.

> Neither. I don’t want a BR, DMR, NR, or any kind of carbine. Enough is enough.
>
> Something new would be much appreciated.

I like your thinking.

I don’t like his thinking , I just want the BR , it will only be logicle to ave in H4 , dont want to be holding a -Yoink- like in Saint’s Row

i think that we should be have a new type of presision weapon, similar to the br, jusdt adifferent looki.

brbrbrbrbrbrbrbbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbrbbrbrbrbrbbrrbbrbrrbrbrbbrbrbrbbrrbrbrbbrbrbrbrbrbbrrbbrbrbrbrbrbrbr!its a sequel to halo 3 so the only thing 343 can do is put the br back

BR for matchmaking and DMR for customs and Forge only.

Having a burst and single is nice for the illusion of variety if they can be matched.

The DMR is a 5-shot ZB in the same time the H3 is a perfect 4-shot. Now I dislike the burst speed of the H3BR so for me, that would mean the timing of the shots would have to increase while the time required to paint a target would decrease.

Not so fast as the R6:LV P90 on burst, but relatively speaking, slightly quicker firing with slightly longer pauses would be nice on the burst.

For the single-shot, say take 2 shots more than the burst to hit, but in the same time overall as the burst.

Overall, it’d be the BR and NR for me if I had a choice. One that packs more punch per hit and another that is harassing before death. Both capable of near equal ranges.

The BR and Carbine of Halo2, sans combos, were almost balanced respective to each other, if only on LAN, IMO.
The Halo3 models were not so balanced to each other. The Carbine could kill faster, but it rarely hit as reliably as the BR. Almost leads me to believe that the H3 Carbine was either low on bullet magnetism or high on spread.

I think it could work.

I wouldn’t mind this.
Another alternative could be a similar variation on the Halo 2 E3 demo BR.

Non-scoped = 3 shot burst.

Scoped = Single shot.

There should be some type of ‘main gun’ for H4 that is a hitscan hybrid between the BR and DMR.

It should be NO/LOW bloom and semi and partially automatic (burst hold down trigger w/slightly less accuracy). Call it what you want…

I like the idea. Since the DMR has a 3x scope, it could be better suited for large maps, while the 2x scoped BR can be used for smaller maps.

There had better not be no bloom or random spread, though. Just add in recoil to stop singular weapon domination. At least then it’s a anti-spamming mechanic that the player has full control over.

I say let people keep their stupid bloom DMR & let me have my BR any day & well see where who wins. I say a greater variety of weapons is always good & it would not hurt to have both. If both were in game the BR will more than likely take the role of main weapon again while DMR will be an option to pick up like Carbine or a Needle Rifle. Adding a hybrid of the 2 would not hurt either really, but i just want the 4 of them really. I love having no bloom its was just not the right feel 4 Halo, but i will not say that if i had 2 use a DMR i will make sure i use it 2 its fullest.

We need a new weapon entirely. Maybe a “Designated Marksmen Battle Rifle,” or DMBR. And, because saying DMBR would be a mouthful, we could just call it the dumber.

Whatever weapons were on the frigate will be use able, and any other weapons that come along the way, either fore-runner or even if the UNSC make an appearance i really doubt there will be a DMR.

DMR needs to take a hike.

only if one was better than the other in some situations

> > Neither. I don’t want a BR, DMR, NR, or any kind of carbine. Enough is enough.
> >
> > Something new would be much appreciated.
>
> I like your thinking.

Fail.

How about something new. Like this:

A bolt action rifle with high damage and slow fire rate.

A laser rifle with higher damage but slower fire rate.

A tomahawk!