Lightrifle still not fixed???

Ok so I feel the need to bring up this issue because I don’t think anybody ever has. Since the start of Halo that lightrifle has been broken and has never been fixed. These major problems with this weapon still remain:

• After clambering onto something you can’t reload the lightrifle for 3 seconds.
  • After reloading the lightrifle and seeing the ammo fill up (at the top right of the screen), switching to your secondary weapon too fast can cause the lightrifle to need to be reloaded again although seeing the ammo there before switching weapons. (this bug only happens sometimes probably a server problem but still only happens with this weapon)
    This has happened to me many times in the past and I just never heard of anybody ever talking about it because they thought it was just a minor bug or even quite possibly a feature of the weapon. This weapon has had problems like this but also the magnum and its reload animation is kinda buggy cause you can watch the full animation go through with the magnum but unless the ammo is there it doesn’t count as a complete reload which I think is BS. Not sure which it is but I noticed this was still continuing today while playing and decided to throw this post up.

I’ve never heard of either of these problems before.

> 2533274912984822;2:
> I’ve never heard of either of these problems before.

That’s because it’s not noticeable until it happens and eventually gets shrugged off. Not gonna lie I’ve shrugged this off for quite a while and complained about it a few times to my friends but they can definitely be game changing issues during competitions or matchmaking. Not being able to reload an empty light rifle because you clambered has definitely gotten me killed quite a few times. Also I’m very OCD about reloading and having bullets ready to go so that’s how I noticed the second problem I listed. My magnum may be empty and I switch back to my lightrifle only to find out it has to be reloaded again really sucks when your trying to survive.

> 2533274912984822;2:
> I’ve never heard of either of these problems before.

Same here Skippy. Probably because the light rifle gets minimal usage in multiplayer at all.

Also hi Skippy!!

I never had this certain problem before. Maybe for the first part it could be just due to some weird glitch but the second just seems maybe its more on you switching weapons fast. I done it before in other games and Halo so it shouldnt be the game’s fault for that.

I have never encountered that first problem and I try to use a light rifle whenever I can for the 3 shot star. If it is I can try to replicate it in custom games. The second however, I have seen with nearly every weapon in warzone. When I was getting the light rifle kill commendation, the most irritating thing was that I’d consistently break the enemy’s shields but someone else would score the head shot before my 3rd shot landed. I feel like this is why it sees so little use a lot of the time.

I’ve encountered it a few times in ranked, which doesn’t usually end up so good for me

> 2533274811192667;4:
> > 2533274912984822;2:
> > I’ve never heard of either of these problems before.
>
> Same here Skippy. Probably because the light rifle gets minimal usage in multiplayer at all.
>
> Also hi Skippy!!

A shame really, it’s a decent weapon.

Hi Brock!

It happened to me all the time in Warzone. Its really annoying. Its one of the best low tier reqs in the game. I don’t even spawn it in anymore because of this. Got killed too many times running away to reload just for it to lock up

Not sure I’ve noticed the lightrifle tbh i don’t really use it that much. I have however noticed that often I reload the pistol see the full animation then see that it still needs reloading so have to reload it again. Really annoying .