Lightning Flag SUCKS!

Take off Lightning Flag. It sucks! All there is is spawn trapping and one-shots. Seriously, TAKE IT OFF!

No surprise here…move along.

I can’t say I expected anything actually “fun”. Fiesta is a disgrace.

its kinda fun actually

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

IN B4 THE LOCK

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.

color=green]LOL adapt LOL[/color][

> Take off Lightning Flag. It sucks! All there is is spawn trapping and one-shots. Seriously, TAKE IT OFF!

It does?! We were all sitting here having a lively debate of differing opinions on the subject matter but now that your word has arrived I’m sure they’ll remove it post haste.

someone must have went 2-40, expect to die…a lot.

> > Take off Lightning Flag. It sucks! All there is is spawn trapping and one-shots. Seriously, TAKE IT OFF!
>
> It does?! We were all sitting here having a lively debate of differing opinions on the subject matter but now that your word has arrived I’m sure they’ll remove it post haste.

I think I love you.

I was expecting to be much faster and be playing on maps like ragnarok or other big maps.

You do realize that it’s SWAT combined with CTF…right?

I feel that Lightning CTF would cause me to start aiming for the chest in regular gametypes so I’m going to continue avoiding action sack.

> You do realize that it’s SWAT combined with CTF…right?

So sort of like SWAT Stockpile.

> No surprise here…move along.

This

People are just going to play it to farm the easiest LR kills ever. I always thought it was a stupid gametype for supposing to be fun. I bet it feels like slayer, not ctf.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

no ur bad. I’ve gotten 4 exterminations in one game lol and a kill-trocity :stuck_out_tongue:

> Take off Lightning Flag. It sucks! All there is is spawn trapping and one-shots. Seriously, TAKE IT OFF!

I’d have to agree it’s ridiculous. I just played two matches full of camping and spawn killing.

I for one, disagree with you! Have a good day.

Feel free to provide constructive feedback here:

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst194757_Team-Action-Sack-Feedback.aspx