lighting and shadow i (dea)

you may have noticed the (DEA) it stands for Don’t Expect to Apear. wasnt a mistake

But i was wondering if halo 4 lighting and shadowing was not like reaches. because for example the caves in forge world its dark cause no sun is getting in. well what if you wanted to make your own caves, dark and creepy like the ones in hemorage. and not just a sfx i dont want the whole map to be dark just the caves, say your playing on your friends new coustom map and it uses the invasion gametype (hopefully the gametypes in halo 4) your fighting outside in some desert then you go into some excavation site and only the flood lights will lite the way (unless the flashlight is in multiplayer this time around) and everything else was dark and mabey a couple of somewhat portable buildings are lighted.
wouldn’t that be cool

> you may have noticed the (DEA) it stands for Don’t Expect to Apear. wasnt a mistake
>
> why is there an “I” between the words shadow and (DEA)in the title

I would like that, but God please work on your punctuation and capitalization. It’s horrifying to look at.

> > you may have noticed the (DEA) it stands for Don’t Expect to Apear. wasnt a mistake
>
> why is there an “I” between the words shadow and (DEA)in the title

I think what he’s saying is “Lighting and Shadow I Don’t Expect to Appear”. That said, I’m having trouble deciphering the rest of his/her post so I may be wrong.

So far on xbox, my favorite high quality lighting in a game would be Red Dead Redemption. Very nicely done.