Light Rifle: Y U NO DISINTIGRATE!!!!

Please 343 if your going to make every other promethean weapon disintigrate a target when killed atleast make what will be the MOST USED weapon in the promethean class of weaponry have one of the base features that defines their set of weapons from the others.

Even if its going to only distintergrate the target with a headshot i would be fine with that.

This is the debut of the prometheans so you should be putting out all the stops to make their guns more unique than everything else we have seen in halo, because little things like disintergration on the light rifle turn a great game into a amazing game.

Im sure waypoint will agree…

MAKE THE LIGHT RIFLE DISINTERGRATE!!!

Well, we don’t know if it will in the final game or not, unless you have some confirmation of something?

All the other Forerunner weapons that cause disintegration on death are power weapons. The Light Rifle is for loadouts.

This is my disintegrating gun, and brother, when it disintegrates, it really disintegrates.

It should disintegrate, hopefully it will in the final game.

> All the other Forerunner weapons that cause disintegration on death are power weapons. The Light Rifle is for loadouts.

I was thinking that but then I remembered that in the campaign demo, the LR disintegrated the knight. Maybe it’ll be different for war games.

Perhaps they are having dev problems with the disintegration effect and multiplayer.

body shot = nothing

head shot= disintegrate

That’s how I’d like it to be. Not to mention, if the flag can disintegrate people, why shouldnt the light rifle? We saw it disintegrate a Elite in the E3 demo.