Light rifle is a loadout weapon

Light rifle screenshot with custom skin on it - custom skins can only be applied to loadout weapons.

I guess I was wrong about it being an ordnance drop.

That’s a Promethean Repeater, not a Light Rifle.

Can I get a link up in here?

I wish they’d show some more multiplater gameplay of the weapon, I’d like to know how it plays.

Also I’d like to see some gameplay where they actualy use the weapon skins, see how nice they look in game

Link for proof?

I mean I feel like you just started this thread mid sentence…

That’s not a light rifle.

> Can I get a link up in here?

http://halo.xbox.com/halo4/en-US/?#!halo-evolved/specializations/c907f20c-89c4-4849-9f58-d32b31d05e77

I think this is what the OP is talking about: http://halo.xbox.com/halo4/en-US/?#halo-evolved/specializations/c907f20c-89c4-4849-9f58-d32b31d05e77

> That’s a Promethean Repeater, not a Light Rifle.

looks more like the pistol.

> > That’s a Promethean Repeater, not a Light Rifle.
>
> looks more like the pistol.

too big for the pistola

> > That’s a Promethean Repeater, not a Light Rifle.
>
> looks more like the pistol.

What are you talking about? It’s 3 times as long! We saw the Repeater in action during the Spartan Ops demos at Comic-con, and it looks exactly like the weapon in hte weapon skins picture.

> > > That’s a Promethean Repeater, not a Light Rifle.
> >
> > looks more like the pistol.
>
> What are you talking about? It’s 3 times as long! We saw the Repeater in action during the Spartan Ops demos at Comic-con, and it looks exactly like the weapon in hte weapon skins picture.

There’s this thing people can use that can alter pictures. Do you know what it’s called? i do! it’s called scaling.

THIS IS THERepeater

> > > > That’s a Promethean Repeater, not a Light Rifle.
> > >
> > > looks more like the pistol.
> >
> > What are you talking about? It’s 3 times as long! We saw the Repeater in action during the Spartan Ops demos at Comic-con, and it looks exactly like the weapon in hte weapon skins picture.
>
> There’s this thing people can use that can alter pictures. Do you know what it’s called? i do! it’s called scaling.

What do you mean? I’m confused. Are you saying the fans altered the official pictures up on Waypoint?

> > > > > That’s a Promethean Repeater, not a Light Rifle.
> > > >
> > > > looks more like the pistol.
> > >
> > > What are you talking about? It’s 3 times as long! We saw the Repeater in action during the Spartan Ops demos at Comic-con, and it looks exactly like the weapon in hte weapon skins picture.
> >
> > There’s this thing people can use that can alter pictures. Do you know what it’s called? i do! it’s called scaling.
>
> What do you mean? I’m confused. Are you saying the fans altered the official pictures up on Waypoint?

Repeater

pistole

That’s not a light rifle.
The Light Rifle has a narrower barrel and the scope is raised higher at the end. Not to mention the butt of that rifle is raised up slightly. it’s not a light rifle.

> > > > > > That’s a Promethean Repeater, not a Light Rifle.
> > > > >
> > > > > looks more like the pistol.
> > > >
> > > > What are you talking about? It’s 3 times as long! We saw the Repeater in action during the Spartan Ops demos at Comic-con, and it looks exactly like the weapon in hte weapon skins picture.
> > >
> > > There’s this thing people can use that can alter pictures. Do you know what it’s called? i do! it’s called scaling.
> >
> > What do you mean? I’m confused. Are you saying the fans altered the official pictures up on Waypoint?
>
> Repeater
>
> pistole

No, Repeater, Repeater. I have no idea how you could think that was a pistol. They don’t even look similar, even if you forget about the size difference.

> > > > > > > That’s a Promethean Repeater, not a Light Rifle.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > looks more like the pistol.
> > > > >
> > > > > What are you talking about? It’s 3 times as long! We saw the Repeater in action during the Spartan Ops demos at Comic-con, and it looks exactly like the weapon in hte weapon skins picture.
> > > >
> > > > There’s this thing people can use that can alter pictures. Do you know what it’s called? i do! it’s called scaling.
> > >
> > > What do you mean? I’m confused. Are you saying the fans altered the official pictures up on Waypoint?
> >
> > Repeater
> >
> > pistole
>
> No, Repeater, Repeater. I have no idea how you could think that was a pistol. They don’t even look similar, even if you forget about the size difference.

Exactly my point, they don’t look similar, the new picture of the new Promethean gun is the pistol and not the repeater. If it were the repeater, it would look identical to the one in that older picture. But it doesn’t, so it isn’t.

The older pic has the repeater in it.

The new one is the pistol scaled up so it can take up just as much room of the page as the rifles, for cosmetic reasons, also, it’s to show off the new skin. it’s the pistol.

> > > > > > > > That’s a Promethean Repeater, not a Light Rifle.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > looks more like the pistol.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > What are you talking about? It’s 3 times as long! We saw the Repeater in action during the Spartan Ops demos at Comic-con, and it looks exactly like the weapon in hte weapon skins picture.
> > > > >
> > > > > There’s this thing people can use that can alter pictures. Do you know what it’s called? i do! it’s called scaling.
> > > >
> > > > What do you mean? I’m confused. Are you saying the fans altered the official pictures up on Waypoint?
> > >
> > > Repeater
> > >
> > > pistole
> >
> > No, Repeater, Repeater. I have no idea how you could think that was a pistol. They don’t even look similar, even if you forget about the size difference.
>
> Exactly my point, they don’t look similar, so new picture of the new Promethean gun is the pistol and not the repeater. If it were the repeater, it would look identical to the one in that older picture.
>
>
> The older pic has the repeater in it.
>
> The new one is the pistol scaled up so it can take up just as much room of the page as the riflers, for cosmetic reasons, also, it’s to show off the new skin. it’s the pistol.

I just don’t, I just…

> > > > > > > > > That’s a Promethean Repeater, not a Light Rifle.
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > looks more like the pistol.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > What are you talking about? It’s 3 times as long! We saw the Repeater in action during the Spartan Ops demos at Comic-con, and it looks exactly like the weapon in hte weapon skins picture.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > There’s this thing people can use that can alter pictures. Do you know what it’s called? i do! it’s called scaling.
> > > > >
> > > > > What do you mean? I’m confused. Are you saying the fans altered the official pictures up on Waypoint?
> > > >
> > > > Repeater
> > > >
> > > > pistole
> > >
> > > No, Repeater, Repeater. I have no idea how you could think that was a pistol. They don’t even look similar, even if you forget about the size difference.
> >
> > Exactly my point, they don’t look similar, so new picture of the new Promethean gun is the pistol and not the repeater. If it were the repeater, it would look identical to the one in that older picture.
> >
> >
> > The older pic has the repeater in it.
> >
> > The new one is the pistol scaled up so it can take up just as much room of the page as the riflers, for cosmetic reasons, also, it’s to show off the new skin. it’s the pistol.
>
> I just don’t, I just…

blah blah, I made some typos. my key board isn’t in it’s greatest shape, most of the letters have worn away, so i can’t really tell what i’m typing until I look up and read it over.

> > > > > > > > That’s a Promethean Repeater, not a Light Rifle.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > looks more like the pistol.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > What are you talking about? It’s 3 times as long! We saw the Repeater in action during the Spartan Ops demos at Comic-con, and it looks exactly like the weapon in hte weapon skins picture.
> > > > >
> > > > > There’s this thing people can use that can alter pictures. Do you know what it’s called? i do! it’s called scaling.
> > > >
> > > > What do you mean? I’m confused. Are you saying the fans altered the official pictures up on Waypoint?
> > >
> > > Repeater
> > >
> > > pistole
> >
> > No, Repeater, Repeater. I have no idea how you could think that was a pistol. They don’t even look similar, even if you forget about the size difference.
>
> Exactly my point, they don’t look similar, the new picture of the new Promethean gun is the pistol and not the repeater. If it were the repeater, it would look identical to the one in that older picture. But it doesn’t, so it isn’t.
>
>
> The older pic has the repeater in it.
>
> The new one is the pistol scaled up so it can take up just as much room of the page as the rifles, for cosmetic reasons, also, it’s to show off the new skin. it’s the pistol.

No, those are both the repeater.
Look at the hole where you grip the weapon, same size and shape.
look at the little knob thing that I assume is the scope, it looks the same.
look, even the lines of light on the side are in the same places. It’s the same weapon.