Light rifle buff? 343's doings?

Anyone using the light rifle lately? I have it in my regular loadouts, and I gotta say, since yesterday night, I noticed a major difference on the unscoped burst shots.
They have actually had a lot more magnetism and aim assist. It was really hard for me to kill people with it, and no all of a sudden it’s sort a breeze to kill with the unscoped shots!

Does anybody else notice this?
If this is part of 343s doing, thank you 343, it really makes me appreciate this weapon ALOT more! It’s so much easier, it was so hard to get kills whole unscoped compared to the BR and carbine!

If 343 didn’t so anything, then I must be just magic with the light rifle all of a sudden.

I hope it didn’t get easier to use. I enjoy a challenge.

Nothing has changed, it’s only in your head.

> Anyone using the light rifle lately? I have it in my regular loadouts, and I gotta say, since yesterday night, I noticed a major difference on the unscoped burst shots.
> They have actually had a lot more magnetism and aim assist. It was really hard for me to kill people with it, and no all of a sudden it’s sort a breeze to kill with the unscoped shots!
>
> Does anybody else notice this?
> If this is part of 343s doing, thank you 343, it really makes me appreciate this weapon ALOT more! It’s so much easier, it was so hard to get kills whole unscoped compared to the BR and carbine!
>
> If 343 didn’t so anything, then I must be just magic with the light rifle all of a sudden.

OK, that was a sly move to get everyone to drop their DMRs and run to the LR!

> > Anyone using the light rifle lately? I have it in my regular loadouts, and I gotta say, since yesterday night, I noticed a major difference on the unscoped burst shots.
> > They have actually had a lot more magnetism and aim assist. It was really hard for me to kill people with it, and no all of a sudden it’s sort a breeze to kill with the unscoped shots!
> >
> > Does anybody else notice this?
> > If this is part of 343s doing, thank you 343, it really makes me appreciate this weapon ALOT more! It’s so much easier, it was so hard to get kills whole unscoped compared to the BR and carbine!
> >
> > If 343 didn’t so anything, then I must be just magic with the light rifle all of a sudden.
>
> OK, that was a sly move to get everyone to drop their DMRs and run to the LR!

I like how the DMR spammers instantly think I’m trying to promote another weapon, in spite of the DMR, when I’m just trying to make an honest observation. Lmao

Light rifle is the weapon i want to use most. Nice try, but i’m already a believer.

> > > Anyone using the light rifle lately? I have it in my regular loadouts, and I gotta say, since yesterday night, I noticed a major difference on the unscoped burst shots.
> > > They have actually had a lot more magnetism and aim assist. It was really hard for me to kill people with it, and no all of a sudden it’s sort a breeze to kill with the unscoped shots!
> > >
> > > Does anybody else notice this?
> > > If this is part of 343s doing, thank you 343, it really makes me appreciate this weapon ALOT more! It’s so much easier, it was so hard to get kills whole unscoped compared to the BR and carbine!
> > >
> > > If 343 didn’t so anything, then I must be just magic with the light rifle all of a sudden.
> >
> > OK, that was a sly move to get everyone to drop their DMRs and run to the LR!
>
> I like how the DMR spammers instantly think I’m trying to promote another weapon, in spite of the DMR, when I’m just trying to make an honest observation. Lmao

While the DMR is my used weapon, I am capable with all of them and use most of them, accept the BS. Additionally, I only use the DMR on Ragnarok and Longbow so, your DMR assumptions are wrong…I don’t actually spam it but, use it accordingly…

The Light Rifle has a massive learning curve, but it’s worth it.

I had a pretty good game of Regicide earlier where I had 25 kills with the Light Rifle AND first place. I don’t think it’s been changed, I think you just got a game with a good connection; both the Battle Rifle and Light Rifle seem to suffer under laggy conditions.

> The Light Rifle has a massive learning curve, but it’s worth it.

I agree, totally love it right now that I would rage so hard if 343 changed it with the weapon tweak. It deserves it’s current power against the other primary weapons.

> I had a pretty good game of Regicide earlier where I had 25 kills with the Light Rifle AND first place. I don’t think it’s been changed, I think you just got a game with a good connection; both the Battle Rifle and Light Rifle seem to suffer under laggy conditions.

It wasn’t just “one game” it was all of my games all night long.
Man I’m serious guys, I don’t know what’s going on but I am just amazing with it all of a sudden. I only use the light rifle on larger maps, but I began using it more in closer quarter situations and that’s when I noticed the difference.