Light FIxtures and Animations - Forge to Customs

I’m working on finishing up a map I’ve been working on for a few days and I’ve noticed something about Light Fixtures.

Light fixtures can be set up to have an animation to them (i.e. Flicker, Horror, Blink, Pulse, etc.).
The problem is that they don’t keep those animations when you switch to Custom Games.
In Custom Games, any lights that had an animation to them, like a flicker, just become a solid light. No animation.

This happens to me regardless of how high the Lightmap is on the map.

Even a 20% lightmap on a dark map just to test the animations wasn’t allowing Light Fixtures to have an animation at all.

After more testing, it seems that only the 1x1x6 Bar and 1x1x12 Bar lights keep animations.
Invisible, Beacon, 1x1x3 Bar, Industrial, Wall, Overhead, Lamp, Street Lamp, and Construction do not keep their animations when loading a map into Custom games.

> 2533274814578995;2:
> After more testing, it seems that only the 1x1x6 Bar and 1x1x12 Bar lights keep animations.
> Invisible, Beacon, 1x1x3 Bar, Industrial, Wall, Overhead, Lamp, Street Lamp, and Construction do not keep their animations when loading a map into Custom games.

Are you sure that you haven’t accidentally set a game type on the lights? I use Invisible and beacons regularly, and have not had any issues with animations not working.

> 2533274838023702;3:
> > 2533274814578995;2:
> > After more testing, it seems that only the 1x1x6 Bar and 1x1x12 Bar lights keep animations.
> > Invisible, Beacon, 1x1x3 Bar, Industrial, Wall, Overhead, Lamp, Street Lamp, and Construction do not keep their animations when loading a map into Custom games.
>
>
> Are you sure that you haven’t accidentally set a game type on the lights? I use Invisible and beacons regularly, and have not had any issues with animations not working.

No gametypes are set on anything. I don’t even touch that option unless I’m working on a multi-gametype map.

Freshly spawned lights wouldn’t animate, unless it was the 6 or 12 Bar lights.
Even a fresh map just to test wouldn’t allow lights to animate.

They may work in Forge, but loading them up in Customs they stop animating.
I’m not talking about the gobos, I mean the flickers and stuff.

I am having this same problem.

The frustrating part for me is that I am using ALL invisible lights, with various animations and various colors…and SOME of them work in Customs, and SOME do not.

Every light on my map that I have set to “Pulse” is on steady when in Customs.

But I also have some set to “Strobe” or “Horror” and they animate fine in Customs.

very frustrating.

I am considering going in and deleting them all and replacing them with a different (not “invisible”) light type.

Has this not been fixed yet?