Lies...

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Okay so I’ve been hyped after for Halo 5 ever since it was announced but the more I learn about the game now the more concerned I get.

First and foremost 343i said theres 15 missions correct? Well 3 of those missions are weird dialogue only exploration missions? And then only 3 of the missions in the campaign are blue team missions I mean come on wtf after years and years of wanting blue team in a Halo game this happens? I Mean I’ve also heard those 3 blue team missions are the best in the series but still I thought this was going to be a 50/50 campaign…

Another lie or trick 343 pulled on us was the multi-player… 343 said we would have 21 maps at launch with 6 being warzone and the rest being arena while this is true the specifics are really bad there are only like 10 unique arena maps with the rest being forged and or made for breakout AND 3 of the warzone maps are for another mode called warzone assault which is made with remixed cut maps from the regular warzone experience… I mean what happened to that city map? It seems that going to be added to the long long long long long list of post game content I mean come on EVERYTHING IS coming post launch! Whether it be the mark V armor, Forge, maps, BTB, Playlists… Everything sounds bad it seems halo 5 will be the best halo game on December But not today due to the missing content…

I’m still really positive for this game and it’s story I’m ignoring those dense stupid reviews who say the campaign is bad because they couldn’t understand it I’ve read almost all the Halo novels and played all the games so I don’t think I’ll be having any problems there…

/rant

they should’ve mentioned before that there are forge maps included. They better have no massive frame rate drops like in h4.

I wouldn’t let the reviews get you down, wait till you play the game yourself. The number of maps complaints always confuse me, happens with every FPS game. When are only FPS console options were Golden Eye and Perfect Dark on N64 no one ever had issue with limited maps because they were are well-balanced, detailed and a ton of fun to play. I would rather go with quality over quantity and when playing Halo and other games online, some of which now have 30, 40+ maps with DLC extra, Halo MCC included, everyone always votes for the same handful of maps every time anyways.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Why…?