LFG to help me achievement hunt in Halo Reach

Hey everyone I’m looking for a group to help me get the last four achievements in Halo Reach! The following are what I need;

Don’t touch that;
Defiant map pack - Prevent the enemy team from touching the flag in a match made 1 flag CTF game.

Paper beats rock;
Defiant map pack - Assassinate a player that just exited an armour lock in a match made game.

Emergency Room;
Anniversary map pack - infect three players in a single round of a match made infection game.

Bounty hunter;
Anniversary map pack - capture ten skulls at once in a match made headhunter game.

If anyone has any extra time and would like to help me fill up the required playlists I’d be pretty grateful! Also seeing as the reach servers are back online, now seems like the perfect time to hope back on for some friendly competition!

**Not looking to cheez the game, just trying to get into some lobby’s that are otherwise always empty

I could try to help you with that, but I need to find some time for the day. I think you want to finish them before the servers close?

> 2533274860712851;2:
> I could try to help you with that, but I need to find some time for the day. I think you want to finish them before the servers close?

That would be amazing bro, and yeah that’s the idea… just gotta grind em out asap could I have your gt?