LF good players for BTB!

I like playing BTB, but often get really awful players. I know it’s not ranked, but losing often is not fun. Don’t have to be a pro or anything lol, just know how to play the game haha. Also, I want to play Halo 2 Classic, or Halo 2 Anniversary most of the time. More often than not though, most players vote for Halo 3 or 4. I like those games too, but much prefer H2 and H2A.

Also, if anyone knows of anywhere else I can look for players, please let me know. Most forums I’ve checked seem to be dead in terms of searching for players for MCC and Halo 5.

Add me and send me a message on Xbox - Dan Oney

In the recruitment section, or a tip, join some Halo clubs on your console. Create a “looking for players” section and also put this (forum post) in the feed of the clubs.

Most likely people will answer you in the feed. I see them all the time. Halo Customs is the most active one I think.

> 2533274848842493;2:
> In the recruitment section, or a tip, join some Halo clubs on your console. Create a “looking for players” section and also put this (forum post) in the feed of the clubs.
>
> Most likely people will answer you in the feed. I see them all the time. Halo Customs is the most active one I think.

I’ve been in Halo Customs for ages, and have requested to join a few others. I have been making LFG posts on the console, but pretty much get nothing back. Thanks though.

> 2533274987561852;3:
> > 2533274848842493;2:
> > In the recruitment section, or a tip, join some Halo clubs on your console. Create a “looking for players” section and also put this (forum post) in the feed of the clubs.
> >
> > Most likely people will answer you in the feed. I see them all the time. Halo Customs is the most active one I think.
>
> I’ve been in Halo Customs for ages, and have requested to join a few others. I have been making LFG posts on the console, but pretty much get nothing back. Thanks though.

Oh, that sucks.

If you like, you could add me. I switch between Halo MCC and Halo 5. Have been playing Halo since I was 7. Now 24.

And I know how to play the game. Don’t really have much exp with BTB H2 or CE. But I am really experienced with the games from campaign/customs. And I would love more exp with them online.

I sometimes play with friends too, so then you’ll have some good players on your team. (If you still need people ofc) just hmu on Xb1.

> 2533274848842493;4:
> > 2533274987561852;3:
> > > 2533274848842493;2:
> > > In the recruitment section, or a tip, join some Halo clubs on your console. Create a “looking for players” section and also put this (forum post) in the feed of the clubs.
> > >
> > > Most likely people will answer you in the feed. I see them all the time. Halo Customs is the most active one I think.
> >
> > I’ve been in Halo Customs for ages, and have requested to join a few others. I have been making LFG posts on the console, but pretty much get nothing back. Thanks though.
>
> Oh, that sucks.
>
> If you like, you could add me. I switch between Halo MCC and Halo 5. Have been playing Halo since I was 7. Now 24.
>
> And I know how to play the game. Don’t really have much exp with BTB H2 or CE. But I am really experienced with the games from campaign/customs. And I would love more exp with them online.
>
> I sometimes play with friends too, so then you’ll have some good players on your team. (If you still need people ofc) just hmu on Xb1.

Yeah add me too. What is your GT?

> 2533274987561852;5:
> > 2533274848842493;4:
> > > 2533274987561852;3:
> > > > 2533274848842493;2:
> > > > In the recruitment section, or a tip, join some Halo clubs on your console. Create a “looking for players” section and also put this (forum post) in the feed of the clubs.
> > > >
> > > > Most likely people will answer you in the feed. I see them all the time. Halo Customs is the most active one I think.
> > >
> > > I’ve been in Halo Customs for ages, and have requested to join a few others. I have been making LFG posts on the console, but pretty much get nothing back. Thanks though.
> >
> > Oh, that sucks.
> >
> > If you like, you could add me. I switch between Halo MCC and Halo 5. Have been playing Halo since I was 7. Now 24.
> >
> > And I know how to play the game. Don’t really have much exp with BTB H2 or CE. But I am really experienced with the games from campaign/customs. And I would love more exp with them online.
> >
> > I sometimes play with friends too, so then you’ll have some good players on your team. (If you still need people ofc) just hmu on Xb1.
>
> Yeah add me too. What is your GT?

Couber

> 2533274848842493;6:
> > 2533274987561852;5:
> > > 2533274848842493;4:
> > > > 2533274987561852;3:
> > > > > 2533274848842493;2:
> > > > > In the recruitment section, or a tip, join some Halo clubs on your console. Create a “looking for players” section and also put this (forum post) in the feed of the clubs.
> > > > >
> > > > > Most likely people will answer you in the feed. I see them all the time. Halo Customs is the most active one I think.
> > > >
> > > > I’ve been in Halo Customs for ages, and have requested to join a few others. I have been making LFG posts on the console, but pretty much get nothing back. Thanks though.
> > >
> > > Oh, that sucks.
> > >
> > > If you like, you could add me. I switch between Halo MCC and Halo 5. Have been playing Halo since I was 7. Now 24.
> > >
> > > And I know how to play the game. Don’t really have much exp with BTB H2 or CE. But I am really experienced with the games from campaign/customs. And I would love more exp with them online.
> > >
> > > I sometimes play with friends too, so then you’ll have some good players on your team. (If you still need people ofc) just hmu on Xb1.
> >
> > Yeah add me too. What is your GT?
>
> Couber

Ok ill add you.

I play BTB and Warzone mostly with stacked teams (though I spend more time in Warzone). If you need good teammates you can message me.