Leveling Up REQ Packs

When exactly do I stop getting -Yoink- bronze and start getting silvers and possibly golds? I’m SR 28

I know at 40 you get silver

I’m lv 68 I think I just about finished up Bronze. But I also had been getting many Silvers and too many Golds, so took me longer than usual.

You can tell if you start getting REQ Point cards in Bronze packs.

EDIT Sorry! Misread your post. Only certain milestone levels grant Silvers. For example, I still get Bronze when I reached lv 68. But for lv 40 50 or 60 you may get Silver, can’t recall exactly.

Don’t worry about such things. Trust me, unless your way up there, there is nothing that great to be earned.

> 2533274833309866;3:
> I’m lv 68 I think I just about finished up Bronze. But I also had been getting many Silvers and too many Golds, so took me longer than usual.
>
> You can tell if you start getting REQ Point cards in Bronze packs.

He ment rank up packs. Not the order to buy packs

> 2533274944621319;5:
> > 2533274833309866;3:
> > I’m lv 68 I think I just about finished up Bronze. But I also had been getting many Silvers and too many Golds, so took me longer than usual.
> >
> > You can tell if you start getting REQ Point cards in Bronze packs.
>
>
> He ment rank up packs. Not the order to buy packs

ye I realized this too late! Edited, thanks though.

> 2533274881937413;1:
> When exactly do I stop getting -Yoink- bronze and start getting silvers and possibly golds? I’m SR 28

You can get whatever you want whenever you want. Hypothetically, doing what you’re doing now you’ll never get to silver because every month a lot of new REQs come out.