Level unlock for ranked

I feel ranked leader board games need a level lock I’m -Yoink- of being placed with ranks 6-7 vs 3 rank 50 obviously it is a steam roll the noobs don’t even move out there base until 20mins. It rubbish saying you got to make it available for all not at start you don’t give it something you work towards. Because it’s isn’t fair that someone has want to progress up leader boards constantly gets stuck with beginner players ie constantly losing as it is 3v1 and just drops ranks. I would play 1v1 but I know for fact it is just a rush fest and well have not payed £50 plus more for DLC to end game in 5-6mins

> 2535458443504062;1:
> I feel ranked leader board games need a level lock I’m -Yoink- of being placed with ranks 6-7 vs 3 rank 50 obviously it is a steam roll the noobs don’t even move out there base until 20mins. It rubbish saying you got to make it available for all not at start you don’t give it something you work towards. Because it’s isn’t fair that someone has want to progress up leader boards constantly gets stuck with beginner players ie constantly losing as it is 3v1 and just drops ranks. I would play 1v1 but I know for fact it is just a rush fest and well have not payed £50 plus more for DLC to end game in 5-6mins

play with friends or invite them into partys
game hub is a good option also clubs

I agree with this post, players that are <=17 often don’t even know the game’s basics, they don’t scout, spawn 1 type of unit only, never build turrets or capture nodes, and if you are unlucky enough they will spend all their starting resources on core infantry rather than building a supply pad/ harvester

Considerig that there’s a dodge banhammer rolling out I’d say that lock is a must. After all it is meant to make games fair and facing 5’s vs 50’s or parties vs randoms is anything but fair.

Any body else notice how there’s another post with the EXACT same title covering the EXACT same stuff yet it has no replies?

> 2535431243595189;4:
> Any body else notice how there’s another post with the EXACT same title covering the EXACT same stuff yet it has no replies?

I saw this one first, though.

Don’t know how I feel about this , it’s just a game

> 2533274847730244;3:
> I agree with this post, players that are <=17 often don’t even know the game’s basics, they don’t scout, spawn 1 type of unit only, never build turrets or capture nodes, and if you are unlucky enough they will spend all their starting resources on core infantry rather than building a supply pad/ harvester
>
> Considerig that there’s a dodge banhammer rolling out I’d say that lock is a must. After all it is meant to make games fair and facing 5’s vs 50’s or parties vs randoms is anything but fair.

I don’t necessarily agree.

But, this would sure put a few speed bumps in front of ppl’s smurf accounts

I feel it would please a lot of players with no draw backs low ranks can still play the game just play team war instead I don’t see any issues because even on old chance I play against the low ranks I don’t enjoy the game because there is no combat or challenge