Level resets in Team Halo 2: Anniversary playlist

Three times since I began playing the morning of November 11th my rank has reset to level 1, generally once I reach level 4-5. One time it was when I won a game and one time it was when I lost a game, so it doesn’t seem to be related to the match’s outcome. I’m not sure what the cause of the de-ranking is, but it has been extremely frustrating to keep having my progress reset. Another friend on my friends list has reported the same thing, except his happened when he was level 9!
In fact, one time I only dropped only one level. I was level 4, and played a custom 4v4 game. After the game, we broke off and searched matchmaking. I somehow had dropped to level 3 without even playing a ranked match. I’m very confused, but I only want this to be fixed so that this doesn’t happen to someone once they actually make significant progress, such as reaching level 20-30+
Finding matches has been greatly improved since the morning of the launch, so I’m confident 343 will be able to fix this, too

I can understand you, their’s my story:

I played games until i reach lvl 15 in H2 anniversary. Then suddently i won another game on my 15 but i was reset to lvl 1. Then I asked myself; ‘‘it’s probably an update and everyone got reset and i believe MM is now fixed?’’. Then i played 3-4 more games to get to lvl 5, then i finaly lost a game and went all the way back to 1. Yep this is disapointing, but i’m sure 343 will fix all these bugs ASAP.

It just happened to my friend at level 6, so it is clearly still an issue. It’s odd because it seems to be completely random

Yup, I was 12 this morning. Now I’m level 1.

Level 7 and my rank was reset to 1. Played about 5 matches since launch and won all of them. Took me forever to get to that point, because it takes 10 minutes to find a match.

Welp that killed any fun i was having…

Yup happened to me a couple days ago, reset from level 6 to level 1.

Have any of you thought of a reason why it has happened? For the 3-4 times it’s happened to me, I haven’t been able to isolate a common reason between them… 343 take note pleasee!

same back to one a few times now

WHAT IS HAPPENING AND ARE THEY GOONG TO FIX THIS?? I FINALLY HIT LEVEL 21 AND I GOT DE RANKED AND TODAY I HIT LEVEL 11 AND NOW IM LEVEL 1 AGAIN!!! SO FRUSTRATING

So far, I haven’t had my rank reset because I can’t even get into Team Halo: 2 Anniversary.

Was a level seven now a one and cant find a match… urrmgrddd.

Im lvl 10, havent lost my rank yet… Knock on wood

Lost mine twice just today alone haha. Played last night to get back to a level 6 for the second time. Got reset. Figured it was the update. Just made it to level 9 won 8 in a row. Reset to 1 for no reason. It is frustrating