Level reset, 343 just ignores fan base as usual.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Do not make nonconstructive posts.</mark>

Almost level 50 and I get reset and lost my stash of REQ points that I was saving. 343 just ignores us and we’ll all have to just simply start over. Nah, done wasting my time and money with -Yoink- company who produce utter trash. You guys call yourselves gamers, yet you make a point system that required hours and hours of time to level up and unlock stuff and then just take it all away? eff you guys and I hope nothing but horrible tragedy and loss for you and your family. Playing MCC for -Yoink!- months and just kept getting reset. Now, this game, reset as well. Absolutely done with the Halo series and it’s sad that such a great franchise was put to pure shame because the rights were sold to an amature, pathetic excuse for a gaming company .
I sincerely -Yoinking!- hate you -Yoinks!-.

I think you have some anger problems you need to work out

Thanks for the report! We’re aware of this and investigating.

You can continue to check on the status of all Halo 5: Guardians services: aka.ms/H5Status

Please use this thread if you have any further reports: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/e0d9938206f04a598ce84f2c8cadce02/topics/my-multiplayer-progress-has-been-reset/9e8d9526-84e8-40d3-b699-f4bd5857f320/posts

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Although this thread will be removed and your Forum account probably suspended, I agree that they destroyed the Halo legacy. They should switch with Bungie and continue Destiny while Bungie will take Halo back to its glory.

To 343: Thanks for nothing. Hours of hard work destroyed.

> Thanks for the report! We’re aware of this and investigating.
>
> You can continue to check on the status of all Halo 5: Guardians services: aka.ms/H5Status
>
> We apologize for the inconvenience.

“investigating” … when will all the stuff be fixed that has been reported in the forums hundreds of times for the last weeks? Any update on that?

> 2533274830493537;4:
> Although this thread will be removed and your Forum account probably suspended, I agree that they destroyed the Halo legacy. They should switch with Bungie and continue Destiny while Bungie will take Halo back to its glory.
>
> To 343: Thanks for nothing. Hours of hard work destroyed.

My stuff is already back. Maybe you should just go outside for a hour. Might be good for your skin.