Level 70 xp cap Question. PLZ HELP

Hey everybody, something I’m concerned with. I’ve reached SR-70 a couple of days ago and only have the standard edition. Will the XP I receive from challenges I’m completing go toward the new specializations coming soon, even though it’s not showing it?

I remember in Reach there was a level cap the first few moths the game was released. After the cap was taken off all the credits you normally would have received automatically showed up and ranked you up a crazy amount. Just a concern, if anyone has any idea please help meh!

They wont. I stopped playing untill i get my email.

has there been any proof of this e-mail I’ve heard so much about?

Yeah… some people have gotten theirs already. If you’ve played before the 20th you’ll get it sometime between now and December 1st.

> has there been any proof of this e-mail I’ve heard so much about?

Yup.

I have been playing the game since November 6th and still no email or nothing I think it’s just unfair that some people get the codes to level up and others do

no it wont.

like he said above me but I just want to add…let people get to SR 71 343 ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.I think I proved my point.

well why arent they sending the emails out already??? or just release a game update to solve the issue

Everyone with the 70 cap should boycott this game and play BlackOps 2.

I have reached level 70 and am now capped despite having bought the, somdwhat disappointing btw, Crimson Map Pack DLC.

Despite being a huge Halo fan I shall not be playing anymore, will seriously question whether I will buy any subsequent DLCs, and am unclear why this cap has been introduced.

I didn’t but a Limited Edition version as I couldn’t get hold of one and am completely disinterested in different coloured helmets/gloves/shoes etc. etc. and assumed that spending my hard earned money on a 800msp DLC would suffice. Sadly not.

Bye bye Halo. I will miss you, but only a little, and leave with a sour taste in my mouth.

Only americans got this Email for the code.

You guys should have got the LE

343 is so bogus with the credits cap i reached sr70 also and have not received no email at all. ive been a halo freak since it began but now dont care for what 343 has done to halo. why bungie did you give up when you were doing so good now halo is nothing like it used to be. and now the credit cap at sr70 i am so disappointed not loveing halo so much anymore. thanks 343 for making me so sad so very very sad.

> 343 is so bogus with the credits cap i reached sr70 also and have not received no email at all. ive been a halo freak since it began but now dont care for what 343 has done to halo. why bungie did you give up when you were doing so good now halo is nothing like it used to be. and now the credit cap at sr70 i am so disappointed not loveing halo so much anymore. thanks 343 for making me so sad so very very sad.

Halo freak?

Does your limited edition code not work?

This is so stupid! I WANT MY MONEY BACK! or sent my code now!
Level 70 for 2 weeks now… Loosing my mind

This is very discouraging. 343, why put yourself in the mouth of the lions? Your suppose to enhance the joyful time we the people spend in your game, not just obstruct and detain our fun do time. There are people that work and have families to care for and don’t have time to be searching for crap like this in order to continue the challenge.

I reached SR70 and have completed many challenges in which apparently none of them seem to have counted due to my “cap.” Honestly, I was wishing to get the game a lot earlier but economic circumstances delayed my so desired and wanted so much game, Halo4.

I hope to see a response about this “Cap” soon because I’m a Halo fan but I do not delight my self in 343 work yet, since it seems that is just trying to shallow our earnings without satisfying the customers.

Sincerely,

Zez

I think we need to clear the air here.

First off, the codes were sent out by email AND by XBOX Live message at the beginning of the month. So if you didnt get the email, you should’ve received it by message.

Also, the specializations were originally on a timetable release, and that a lot of pre-orders had launch day access to them all. The fact that 343 pushed a release on this is rather disheartening to those who pre-ordered, myself included. So, if anyone has the right to be pissed in this scenario, it’s everyone who pre-ordered.

So, be patient, play the game without concerning yourself about rank, and you’ll enjoy the game a lot better. Guaranteed.

Should doesn’t equal “did”, Rurouni. I’m over 18, live in the US, and was playing the game online since Day One. I never received any code in my e-mail, never received a code on my Live, and have been completely ignored when I questioned why. A friend of mine who is only Level 33 was nice enough to give me his code yesterday, but many, many people (including another friend in the same scenario as me, although he’s only Level 40 or so) were supposed to receive codes and never did.

For the record, I do think you have the right to be pissed as well. But to promise codes to get around this silly level cap and then only send them to some people, and worse, when it’s become clear that they made a mistake and did not send them to everyone, to essentially give us all the finger, refuse to comment on it, and delete/close threads that ask about it, is also a reason to be pissed.

Funny thing is I actually enjoy Halo 4 multiplayer more than both Halo 3 and Halo Reach, as I’ve enjoyed the maps a lot more (with a couple exceptions). I’m just really, really disappointed by 343’s lack of accountability for their mistakes. Everyone messes up or makes a mistake, but just own up to it.

Hello, i got my code and ranked up to a sr120 but now im stuck and it doesnt show my last specialization, Rouge, as an option…i have tried signing in and out, turning my xbox on and off. and there is nothing to redownload in my download history. help would be much appreciated. Thanks. Gamertag: SuffrN e-mail skylineb2@msn.com

To the guy above: I noticed this yesterday, think it’s a bug. Should be fixed soon :slight_smile:

As for not receiving codes, I don’t know why this is but it saddens me :frowning: All the people -Yoinking!- about not getting one when they didn’t order LE or play before the 20th however can just get stuffed and wait :slight_smile:

Unless they are non US and didn’t get LE (I got LE), then my heart goes out to them :frowning: