Level 70 Cap?!

Reached level 70 today & can’t progress any further…what the h3ll?! I’ve witnessed many others level 70. This is the icing on the cake for the screw ups 343 has done to this game. How are you going to restrict leveling when you’re partnered up with Pepsi products for Double XP Event? Did you think this through or what? When will this stupid level cap be lifted? When can we all be treated equally to others passed level 70 & keep playing for experience? Anyone know 343 address or phone number please tell. Would love to give them a piece of my mind about these pathetic screw ups that could be easily avoided if they used there brain.

Oh ya, waiting on my exp. for monthly challenge that never showed up. Oh wait don’t send it now, you put a level cap on a game that doesn’t need one. You’re a joke & this is a rant because I paid for a video game. All I got was overrated animation movie. I want my money back. Not th 30 something for trade in. Talking the whole 60. Just for whoever cares. I don’t play COD. Haven’t since original box. Eat it.

should have done your research. You would’ve known you couldn’t advance further until you had access to all the specializations.

Lol, not going to research a video game about stuff that should already be in the game.

> Lol, not going to research a video game about stuff that should already be in the game.

But apparently you’ll whine about it.

does anyone know when the specializations will be released for standard edition halo 4.i also have hit the level 70 cap.

> Reached level 70 today & can’t progress any further…what the h3ll?! I’ve witnessed many others level 70. This is the icing on the cake for the screw ups 343 has done to this game. How are you going to restrict leveling when you’re partnered up with Pepsi products for Double XP Event? Did you think this through or what? When will this stupid level cap be lifted? When can we all be treated equally to others passed level 70 & keep playing for experience? Anyone know 343 address or phone number please tell. Would love to give them a piece of my mind about these pathetic screw ups that could be easily avoided if they used there brain.
>
> Oh ya, waiting on my exp. for monthly challenge that never showed up. Oh wait don’t send it now, you put a level cap on a game that doesn’t need one. You’re a joke & this is a rant because I paid for a video game. All I got was overrated animation movie. I want my money back. Not th 30 something for trade in. Talking the whole 60. Just for whoever cares. I don’t play COD. Haven’t since original box. Eat it.

Why not just play for fun than an XP number?

This is one of the main reasons I bought the LE. I hated the rank cap in Reach.

I have a right to rant. I paid my money & they didn’t deliver.

Oh, I see L.E. doesn’t have level cap. That’s why I’m seeing higher ranks. Man, 343 loves to burn people. $100 for no level cap. Wow, who do they think they are? Gaming has become very sad. Money hungry punks.

343 is ran by -Yoink!-. -Yoink!-=Moneygrubbers. See where I am going with this?

Basically this is the way all the games are ran now…we basically got the free to play version because we payed less and those that payed more got to do more.

Of course the people that payed less can’t defend themselves, because you either have people that do make a good income or are just little kids who went to town with their paren’t credit card. Either way, you are “a poor kid”. I kinda miss the days when Halo was ran by people that would only with hold armors as the bonuses and not playability.

On the other hand I will continue to play because it is fun, just wish my email would hurry up and get here already.

Same here, I hit the 70 cap also but i still play to keep getting my kd higher trying to get it over 3.0 but it does kinda suck knowing that all my xp i gain goes nowhere but hoping the Specializations come out by Dec 1st

I’ve been capped at level 70 for almost 2 weeks without using anymore than 1 single double XP code…
My whole complaint about this stupid A$* cap, is that I tried to pre order the LE of Halo 4 but it was “sold out”
How the heck a blockbuster “award” winning game like this going to be sold out!
I mean come on…
But I feel your pain on this stupid XP cap…

I knew I could only see 2 Specializations and after i did the 2 i had, i was hoping maybe i would be allowed to start a new one but a random one without being able 2 chose…i woulda been ok with that…i think it shoulda been like that for the ppl that didnt get the LE copy

ManeIIa
Same here, I hit the 70 cap also but i still play to keep getting my kd higher trying to get it over 3.0 but it does kinda suck knowing that all my xp i gain goes nowhere but hoping the Specializations come out by Dec 1st

Your slayer kd is1.6 the rest of the time you are farming kills in other playlists , so I guess you camp in slayer as your obsessed with faking your kd, go play black ops

KD is 2.3

thats becuz i dont really play slayer i play koth oddball and flag…btb…and a lil swat but ok

http://www.examiner.com/article/all-halo-4-specializations-can-be-unlocked-by-playing-the-game-early

> Get Early Access To Specializations
>
> Play Halo 4 Standard Edition while conntected to Xbox LIVE by November 20, 2012 and you’ll get early access to six Specializations.** That’s 60 additional levels and new content in Halo Infinity Multiplayer.
>
> The fine print says that you must play Halo 4 by 11:59 p.m. EST on November 20. After that, "A download code will be sent to the email address associated with your Xbox LIVE account by November 30, 2012."

Don’t know when everyone else get’s access.

i believe that early access thing was fake

o and i dont play cod never been a big fan of it nothing against the game just not really into…except mw3 when reach was out …and ur telling me about stats and u took the time to look me up and trying to go in at my slayer kd 1.6 witch i dont play as much as other game types and ur slayer kd is i.34 and your MM kd is a 1.42 since were throwing out stats and ur win ration is under 50% …u kno since “we throwing out stats”

Now now children…
Let’s be mature here… =\