Level 50 Req Pack

I recently reached level 50 and recieved my req pack. As its loading it says it was unable to load and try again. When I tried to open it again it said it was already opened and i wasn’t able to open it again. I checked my collection and I didn’t see anything new, so i was wondering if you could tell me if I got anything or what do I have to do to get the req pack back.

Honestly it was probably nothing more than some req items. Maybe you didn’t get any new armors?

if given any at all at lvl 50, check your emblems.

The stuff was added to your inventory.

> 2533274875466685;1:
> I recently reached level 50 and recieved my req pack. As its loading it says it was unable to load and try again. When I tried to open it again it said it was already opened and i wasn’t able to open it again. I checked my collection and I didn’t see anything new, so i was wondering if you could tell me if I got anything or what do I have to do to get the req pack back.

that is unlucky, you should of got an emblem at least

I think for every level pack, you get a few REQ items and an emblem. So honestly, you didn’t miss out on much.

Every time you rank-up 10 levels you get an Emblem.

> 2533274831211662;5:
> > 2533274875466685;1:
> > I recently reached level 50 and recieved my req pack. As its loading it says it was unable to load and try again. When I tried to open it again it said it was already opened and i wasn’t able to open it again. I checked my collection and I didn’t see anything new, so i was wondering if you could tell me if I got anything or what do I have to do to get the req pack back.
>
>
> that is unlucky, you should of got an emblem at least

Didn’t get an emblem either, my last one was a commendation

> 2533274875982754;4:
> The stuff was added to your inventory.

Where do I see that?

well you got some req filler. You should’ve also gotten the Navy emblem but thats about it.

> 2533274875466685;9:
> > 2533274875982754;4:
> > The stuff was added to your inventory.
>
>
> Where do I see that?

You can check it via your Service Record :slight_smile:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/games/halo-5-guardians/xbox-one/requisitions/categories/customization?ownedOnly=False

It should be the navy emblem