Level 3 on Legendary is too Difficult

Level 3 on Legendary is too Difficult
I am talking to one of my friends online and he says it is difficult on normal. Nerf the Promethean knights and also the banshee fight area at the end of the second tower.

No. Play smarter. I’m sure I will do it just fine.

plasma pistol all things. If you can’t get a plasma pistol you need to destroy the watchers first.

I got by :wink:

On mission 5 now.

I’ve given up trying to play on Legendary… Heroic is going to have to do for me. My reaction times are just not good enough or my old plasma screen is just too laggy (I die before I even see the needles reach me for example when only a single enemy is in front of me in a corridor - I see the needles explode on me even when I can see no needles that have reached me - I would LOVE to see the replay but for some silly reason there is no film in the Theatre for campaign mode).

I did Reach on Legendary easily. Seems that Halo 3 and 4 are just in a different class of really annoying difficulty for twitch gamers.

It would be more fun if there were just a bit more ammo around. It is like these are part time cops rather than full time warriors. If I had carried around that much ammo in a warzone I would have been read the riot act for sure.

It should be hard… but this is a First Person SHOOTER… not First Person SCAVENGER. If you could stealth past like in Deus Ex maybe… but that is something completely different. Shooter should at least give you decent amounts of ammo (I’m not saying HUGE amounts… just decent).

The problem is I can shoot loads of rounds into a grunt on Legendary and yet they can sneeze and I go BOOM it seems. Totally unbalanced. Reach was far more fun while still being hard.

> I die before I even see the needles reach me for example when only a single enemy is in front of me in a corridor - I see the needles explode on me even when I can see no needles that have reached me - I would LOVE to see the replay but for some silly reason there is no film in the Theatre for campaign mode).

The Needler is indeed going in the worst possible direction.

It was avoidable in CE but now it just suppresses players into cover, drastically changes approach, and gives them a crutch.

If Bungie was working on Halo 4, they would have made the AI’s needler supercombine enabled by a skull rather than giving it to low ranking Grunts…

This is literally making me happy inside.

I can’t wait to start working my way through these levels with some difficultly and strategy.

I’m glad it’s not another Reach Kindergarden.

I always play on the hardest setting so I like the sound of it being difficult. But it is unfairly difficult or just hard going? I remember a bit on one of the CoD games where you got grenade spammed constantly and took a massive amount of attempts to get through which I thought was just plain unfair and required luck rather than skill. Will improving skill get through the difficult parts of Halo 4 on legendary?

> I always play on the hardest setting so I like the sound of it being difficult. But it is unfairly difficult or just hard going? I remember a bit on one of the CoD games where you got grenade spammed constantly and took a massive amount of attempts to get through which I thought was just plain unfair and required luck rather than skill. Will improving skill get through the difficult parts of Halo 4 on legendary?

I’ve only gotten to mission 2 before MM called me back, but it seems well balanced. The only reason I’ve died so far, is that the AI is smarter than I’m used to (Reach ruined me D:) and they just out played me. Their aim with grenades is good, but not perfect. They throw enough to make you play cautious and not rush them, but they’re not spammy. Same with snipers, I’ve only been hit once and it was a body shot.

So, is Halo 4’s campaign like Halo 3’s where it’s just a difficulty roller coaster?

Like, I could storm the beach of The Covenant in Halo 3 without too much trouble, but as soon as I get to the first tower’s entrance, I just got stomped on.

The harder it is the better. I don’t want to just cruise through legendary.

Just because you can’t do it, doesn’t mean everyone else can’t! Whats the point of saying you completed the game in legendary if you simply nerfed it to your satisfaction. How about play better.

Im near the end of mission 4 on legendary, i originally found mission 3 really hard.

Hears the best question you should ask yourself all the time on legendary solo.

Do i really need to kill that? or can i run! :stuck_out_tongue:

For your bashee bit!

I went through doors, splatter elite near bashee…then quickly get in banshee and fly and dodge, take out the right hand (right as you enter) generator with a bomb The fly anti clockwise and bomb the second one. Now your probs nearly dead…bail ontop of the banshee on the cliff recharge shields in cover, now as you enter the banshee youll be lined up to bomb the last room, then hall -Yoink- to the door which opens bail and sprint to checkpoint. Can be done in around 60 seconds without killing anything:D