Level 22 with no visor

I know of people with like 5 visors before they are level 10 and I’m level 22 and I still only have the default visor. I have opened countless packs (gold, silver, and bronze, mostly gold) and I am honestly questioning if this is some kind of glitch. Is anyone else having this problem?

Just bad luck. At the beginning there are so many unlocks that this can happen.

Try Silvers only if you just want some Visors. That way you will have the best chances.

> 2533274849477878;1:
> I know of people with like 5 visors before they are level 10 and I’m level 22 and I still only have the default visor. I have opened countless packs (gold, silver, and bronze, mostly gold) and I am honestly questioning if this is some kind of glitch. Is anyone else having this problem?

Don’t worry OP. I got my first visor at a level between 26-30. I’ve got a few since, I think 7, but it took a long time before I got another one. I must mention though I had a visor from buying the John -117 controller!

I still want an Orange Visor that isn’t Foucault.

> 2533274849477878;1:
> I know of people with like 5 visors before they are level 10 and I’m level 22 and I still only have the default visor. I have opened countless packs (gold, silver, and bronze, mostly gold) and I am honestly questioning if this is some kind of glitch. Is anyone else having this problem?

If you stick to the bronze to silver to gold progression you should have no trouble. There are about 7 visors at the bronze level alone.

Bad luck, random req pack so whats matters.

3 letters: RNG. I have a helmet that does not require any visor color at all, yet i have 5 different visors.

i would trade all 3 of my DMRs for a visor thats not green or orange

i dont get it. all of the visors look the same…

they are gross and clash with color combinations

343i needs to hire the devs from Barbie Dress Up to understand basic fashion sense

Kappa