level 130.. what do you get

ok people wwwwwwwww to you being on level 130 am on aboutt 100 so not long for me… what do you get at level 130

I’ve been hearing that it’s just some lame Eagle emblem, but don’t quote me on that.

> I’ve been hearing that it’s just some lame Eagle emblem, but don’t quote me on that.

Sorry, couldn’t resist. GAGAGAGAGAG!

just been talking to some 1 then on level 130 you dont get any special perk,or anytihng like that joke that i fort you did… that why i been killing it out what a joke dumb game forget that

> just been talking to some 1 then on level 130 you dont get any special perk,or anytihng like that joke that i fort you did… that why i been killing it out what a joke dumb game forget that

Whaaaaaaat?

> just been talking to some 1 then on level 130 you dont get any special perk,or anytihng like that joke that i fort you did… that why i been killing it out what a joke dumb game forget that

Reading this gave me a headache.

hopefully a message telling you to take a break. level 100 already? geez man. youll be blinded by the sun if you step outside.

this post gave me cancer.

Playing too much ruins your ability to communicate.

The Respect and Admiration of your peers.

You get an Eagle foreground and a diamond-ish background for your emblem.

Hopefully Black Ops 2, I really want that, or the Dragonborn DLC for Skyrim.

> Hopefully Black Ops 2, I really want that, or the Dragonborn DLC for Skyrim.

Possibly a smoothie.

You get you’re life back. That’s the reward.

i bet hes afk on the spartan ops lol hes played 311 spartan ops!

> You get you’re life back. That’s the reward.

With such a low daily cap and point progression (not rank) it will be easy to get to a 130.

First person hit 130 a couple of days ago and I still have not seen anything new on this.

> > just been talking to some 1 then on level 130 you dont get any special perk,or anytihng like that joke that i fort you did… that why i been killing it out what a joke dumb game forget that
>
> Reading this gave me a headache.

Hahaha, that makes two of us.

> I’ve been hearing that it’s just some lame Eagle emblem, but don’t quote me on that.

Yep. You get the UNSC Eagle symbol and it’s background. And that… only. It’s called Legendary emblem.

> > I’ve been hearing that it’s just some lame Eagle emblem, but don’t quote me on that.
>
> Yep. You get the UNSC Eagle symbol and it’s background. And that… only. It’s called Legendary emblem.

Nah it’s called mastery.

Level 130, go enlist for the US military, you’re ready.