level 1 bug

When i try to play online its showing that I’m level one and the servers are unavailable, but its still letting me play with about 100 players in each playlist. though, when i press start it shows that i am actually level 39. All of my load outs and armor are gone while i am playing in a game. i also can’t check my profile on way point or play spartan ops. Does anyone know how to fix this?

I am having the same problem. I can fix it by logging out of Xbox Live and then logging back in, but when in a game, when I die, it resets me back the Level One and removes all of my custom loadouts. This is a game-breaking bug, and infuriates me.

I’m having the same problem here. I hope its just a server glitch that is temporary

> I’m having the same problem here. I hope its just a server glitch that is temporary

It’s exactly that.

The servers are messing up, everyone just take a break and return in a few hours, the matter should be cleared up by then.

Yup, servers are down and so people are being sent to the Fallback servers here is a link describing it (bottom of page, last question in the post)

https://forums.halowaypoint.com/yaf_postst129742_Halo-4-Support-FAQ.aspx

I’m getting the same glitch exept the severs arn’t down and there is still around 60000 people playing it says, also i don’t get reset when i die i just randomly get resest at any time (in the lobby, in the middle of a game, in the campaign, just doing nothing) I’ts just completly random.