Lets try something positive

Given all the negativity I’ve seen around here I thought I might of well try something different. What about Halo 5 do you guys like, what is good and should be kept for the final game?

All the weps being use-able is awesome.

The movement. It just feels natural.

The increased mobility of players through sprint and thrusters has enriched the game, and made it so that you spend less time looking for enemies and more time fighting them. And when it comes to fighting them, you have a chance with just about any weapon. The SMG has been useful for the first time since, since…, …

When they release the full game, they should have social playlists with AR starts, and ranked playlists with BR starts

I really like clamber to be honest. I had my doubt because I love tricky jumps, but clamber just feels so good.

> 2533274978553590;4:
> The increased mobility of players through sprint and thrusters has enriched the game, and made it so that you spend less time looking for enemies and more time fighting them. And when it comes to fighting them, you have a chance with just about any weapon. The SMG has been useful for the first time since, since…, …
>
> When they release the full game, they should have social playlists with AR starts, and ranked playlists with BR starts

I’m fairly certain there will be separate playlists for AR and BR starts, lord knows the forums were vocal enough about it.

Totally agree about the weapons being useful, it’s a wonderful sight. Even the SMG! The SMG that was left alone in the dark smelly basement finally gets to shine.

> 2533274856110620;2:
> All the weps being use-able is awesome.

I’ll give it that. Great weapon balance.

There’s a lot about the game that’s just 343i being adorable. The speed lines when sprinting and the “Cluster Luck” medal come to mind.

Love the new game mode Breakout and the Arena Gameplay

the maps are better compared(Idk about the remixed ones) to halo 4. all weapons are useful. the gameplay finally feels modern.

I’m going to say this respectfully, I like the BR.

we got a solid beta. mapcontrol and weapon control, and teamwork are more important again. forge is looking good. maps all have callouts built in.