lets try something new

lets make our own campaign, here’s what we do, i’ll start us off and you guys add on and try to make an awesome campaign story. try to stay as on topic with the person that posted last, and always leave off a spot to where it can be continued

The frigate crashes onto the planet when master chief gets up the first thing he saw was…

Cortana’s beautiful body (turns out the CG teaser was nothing like the in-game Cortana ;]). MC proceeded to…

walk around the ship, where a beautiful vista shows forgotten forerunner structures and a large valley covered in foliage. He then…

took his shotgun out at the sound of enemies coming from a…

speaker. Cortana was playing her favorite clip, Grunts gone wild. MC joined in on the…

party and constantly teabagged …

then mc turns out to be a…

gravemind, who then took cortana and stole her information and destroyed the human species, yep that’s how halo 4 is gonna end

> gravemind, who then took cortana

Oh, so we’re into that kind of thing now? Kinky.

> > gravemind, who then took cortana
>
> Oh, so we’re into that kind of thing now? Kinky.

let’s keep it clean and on topic please :). all regular forum rules still apply!

> > > gravemind, who then took cortana
> >
> > Oh, so we’re into that kind of thing now? Kinky.
>
> let’s keep it clean and on topic please :). all regular forum rules still apply!

What? I’m getting a warning and not an insta-ban. What is this sorcery?!

> > > > gravemind, who then took cortana
> > >
> > > Oh, so we’re into that kind of thing now? Kinky.
> >
> > let’s keep it clean and on topic please :). all regular forum rules still apply!
>
> What? I’m getting a warning and not an insta-ban. What is this sorcery?!

The magic of not-Bungie!

> gravemind, who then took cortana and stole her information and destroyed the human species…

so he waited for 10,000 years for humanity to repopulate…

and during that 10,000 years, he grew an awesome beard called halo the ultimate…