Lets talk REQs

First off, please don’t bring paying vs not paying for reqs into this. its not what this thread is about.

Here is what I am noticing after playing numerous warzone games and buying reqs ONLY with points. (I don’t have the money to spend on packs, if you do, good for you)
Player gets a cert. For the next pack or two, you get spammed said weapon or vehicle. Then it drops off completely. For instance, ill get my scorpion cert and 4 scorpions. I dont get any more. Banshee cert and 3 banshees…no more after 5 gold packs. I have 50 some hydra launchers and 70 some saws…but only a few sniper rifles. I have 40 some shotguns, and NO railguns. Ive only gotten like 3. I only get them in random req cards. Same with plasma casters.

Armor drops are fine from what i have noticed. I have legendary and ultra rare armors and im only a 50. Same with boosts, I usually sell them.

Maybe a good addition would be precision, explosive, boost, vehicle packs? They cost a bit more than a gold pack but youre guaranteed the weapons/vehicles.

It just feels a lot less like a warzone when players don’t have a ton of vehicles…which are curbed by the numerous amounts of counter hijacking and how much req they cost. Weapons I kinda see the balance…but its frustrating to not receive anymore in packs. I have only seen 3 player driven phaetons. Vehicles are taken out to easily to warrant not getting them in packs as often as you should. With only a few cards in a gold pack, the chances of getting something you need to fill your arsenal is a lot lower than getting something you have a surplus of. That is something that is wrong with the system.

I have gone through a ton of packs and I only have one Mantis to show for it. It would be nice to get a Gauss Warthog or Phaeton soon.

> 2533274823820931;2:
> I have gone through a ton of packs and I only have one Mantis to show for it. It would be nice to get a Gauss Warthog or Phaeton soon.

the phaeton is the best thing ever. I’ve only gotten the 3 that came with my certification and one in a random vehicle req card and I have only used two of them. one I had for about ten seconds before getting hit by a plasma pistol and the thing fell off the map… I was more than a little pissed. but the other one I actually got kills with and it’s fun to use.

> 2533274961579910;3:
> > 2533274823820931;2:
> > I have gone through a ton of packs and I only have one Mantis to show for it. It would be nice to get a Gauss Warthog or Phaeton soon.
>
>
> the phaeton is the best thing ever. I’ve only gotten the 3 that came with my certification and one in a random vehicle req card and I have only used two of them. one I had for about ten seconds before getting hit by a plasma pistol and the thing fell off the map… I was more than a little pissed. but the other one I actually got kills with and it’s fun to use.

I don’t spend money in packs, I have tanks, wraiths, gauss hogs and mantis’s coming out my -Yoink-.

as for your phaeton issue, dodge using left trigger.

Yeah, it’s very random and I needed a Long time to get a sniper rifle or a mantis.

> 2533274798134808;1:
> First off, please don’t bring paying vs not paying for reqs into this. its not what this thread is about.
>
> Here is what I am noticing after playing numerous warzone games and buying reqs ONLY with points. (I don’t have the money to spend on packs, if you do, good for you)
> Player gets a cert. For the next pack or two, you get spammed said weapon or vehicle. Then it drops off completely. For instance, ill get my scorpion cert and 4 scorpions. I dont get any more. Banshee cert and 3 banshees…no more after 5 gold packs. I have 50 some hydra launchers and 70 some saws…but only a few sniper rifles. I have 40 some shotguns, and NO railguns. Ive only gotten like 3. I only get them in random req cards. Same with plasma casters.
>
> Armor drops are fine from what i have noticed. I have legendary and ultra rare armors and im only a 50. Same with boosts, I usually sell them.
>
> Maybe a good addition would be precision, explosive, boost, vehicle packs? They cost a bit more than a gold pack but youre guaranteed the weapons/vehicles.
>
> It just feels a lot less like a warzone when players don’t have a ton of vehicles…which are curbed by the numerous amounts of counter hijacking and how much req they cost. Weapons I kinda see the balance…but its frustrating to not receive anymore in packs. I have only seen 3 player driven phaetons. Vehicles are taken out to easily to warrant not getting them in packs as often as you should. With only a few cards in a gold pack, the chances of getting something you need to fill your arsenal is a lot lower than getting something you have a surplus of. That is something that is wrong with the system.

They suck. 3, Reach, and 4 all did it better.

> 2533274961579910;3:
> > 2533274823820931;2:
> > I have gone through a ton of packs and I only have one Mantis to show for it. It would be nice to get a Gauss Warthog or Phaeton soon.
>
>
> the phaeton is the best thing ever. I’ve only gotten the 3 that came with my certification and one in a random vehicle req card and I have only used two of them. one I had for about ten seconds before getting hit by a plasma pistol and the thing fell off the map… I was more than a little pissed. but the other one I actually got kills with and it’s fun to use.

What you said about being plasma pistoled makes me what to cry. If that happened to me I would try hard to win and be very brutal or put my controller down and walk away.

They made online going from really good to terrible by adding REQ. You only get a couple of guns from the beginning and its very rare to get upgrades for those guns. You cant get any good guns because its super rare to even get a really good gun in a pack even if you save up for the gold pack for 10,000 points. I have over 50 mongooses and im only level 23.

I’ve I nice spread and now slowly getting more ultar and Leng REQ’s.
I don’t use many of them as you get campers hide to board you the second you leave your base and I’ve been attack by team mates for my power weapons !

What I’m reading here is that warzone isn’t really that different…it’s not spartan training if you don’t have a bunch of weapons and vehicles to play with and the enemies are the same way. Only one person stated they regularly get Mantises or other pw or pv. It shouldn’t be about level, but the packs you buy. It’s unranked. If im buying a gold pack from 3+ games of warzone, I should get weapons and vehicles in an amount that would cover my losses.

Upgrades for guns are as rare as they should be. But standard weapons should be given out in a higher percentage. Same with vehicles. No 343, Noone wants to play warzone with a corps warthog when you can’t put anyone in the truck bed. I have 50 of them that go unused. At least let me craft them into scrap for other ultra rare UNSC vehicles.