Lets talk missing content

So with the official reveal of the stinger armor I did some digging into the concept art and artists behind the armor. It was originally named Wasp and the artist that developed the stinger also happened to create a concept art for an unused revenant vehicle for Halo 4.

Here, of course, is a link to the unused revenant design

This got me thinking, maybe the revenant is one of the big things in Hog wild that will be brought in the firefight update due to balancing. This also got me wondering about other concept art and things mentioned but not in the game yet. Among the missing content is the armor from the ghosts of meridian teaser trailer, the map that features a lava waterfall from the sprint mini series that we saw being developed, concept art for a Jun sniper rifle that looks like the Reach sniper, an Emile shotgun that looks like a Reach shotgun, the blue AR skin from the ghosts of meridian teaser trailer, forge world which was explained on twitter to be something that would release later in development and not alongside the release of Halo 5, and finally a mini games playlist which was mentioned in the Hammer storm livestream.

Thats alot of missing/originally planned content. Some of it was already completed (looking at you missing armor set from the teaser trailer) and some of it most likely was scrapped (Jun sniper rifle and Emile shotgun). Where do you guys think the rest of this content could fit in though? I think the Revenant could very well be planned due to it having an already finished redesign, and I figure it was most likely pushed back from the Reach update for balancing (just like it is now) and replaced with the Phaeton.

Here I thought this post was about KOTH, VIP, Juggernaut, and oddball in matchmaking and maybe an action sack playlist.

> 2533274880633045;2:
> Here I thought this post was about KOTH, VIP, Juggernaut, and oddball in matchmaking and maybe an action sack playlist.

Well those would be nice too, I would just really like to know where all of these planned ideas went. There was some awesome concept art and planned content that we still havent seen yet. Gotta wonder when it will be put in with so few updates left

> 2533274921838152;3:
> > 2533274880633045;2:
> > Here I thought this post was about KOTH, VIP, Juggernaut, and oddball in matchmaking and maybe an action sack playlist.
>
>
> Well those would be nice too, I would just really like to know where all of these planned ideas went. There was some awesome concept art and planned content that we still havent seen yet. Gotta wonder when it will be put in with so few updates left

I understand, I still have my crusade.

> 2533274921838152;1:
> So with the official reveal of the stinger armor I did some digging into the concept art and artists behind the armor. It was originally named Wasp and the artist that developed the stinger also happened to create a concept art for an unused revenant vehicle for Halo 4.
>
> Here, of course, is a link to the unused revenant design
>
> This got me thinking, maybe the revenant is one of the big things in Hog wild that will be brought in the firefight update due to balancing. This also got me wondering about other concept art and things mentioned but not in the game yet. Among the missing content is the armor from the ghosts of meridian teaser trailer, the map that features a lava waterfall from the sprint mini series that we saw being developed, concept art for a Jun sniper rifle that looks like the Reach sniper, an Emile shotgun that looks like a Reach shotgun, the blue AR skin from the ghosts of meridian teaser trailer, forge world which was explained on twitter to be something that would release later in development and not alongside the release of Halo 5, and finally a mini games playlist which was mentioned in the Hammer storm livestream.
>
> Thats alot of missing/originally planned content. Some of it was already completed (looking at you missing armor set from the teaser trailer) and some of it most likely was scrapped (Jun sniper rifle and Emile shotgun). Where do you guys think the rest of this content could fit in though? I think the Revenant could very well be planned due to it having an already finished redesign, and I figure it was most likely pushed back from the Reach update for balancing (just like it is now) and replaced with the Phaeton.

Don’t know the link but on reddit there was a bunch of promethIan variants shown that would have put the reach covenant to shame with divercity.

I hope for nothing of new vehicles for halo 5, the falcon hype train has crashed horrobly

I hope we get the OG revenant back if we do get it… that unused one just looks stupid.

> 2533274879407634;7:
> I hope we get the OG revenant back if we do get it… that unused one just looks stupid.

I really like it personally. Looks unique and makes it stand out. As for the falcon hype train, I still think its possible to get a falcon and Im still hoping for one but my expectations of getting it are severely lowered