let's talk br

This is not the br I used to know.
I can not stand the dmr being better then the br.
And seriously 5 shots. What happened to the bang-bang-bang.
I am not complaining that it’s bad, I actually prefer it’s new look,but when a old vet like the br is beat by a newcomer like the dmr that’s when they cross the line.

Now I’m just curious, but who is with me and wants the old br back.

discuss

P.S. keep in mind this is completely my opinion. feel free to leave your opinion on the weapon and please no trolling.

Hey the BR could have a faster rate of fire, or they could change it before the game goes gold, you never know, man…

> Hey the BR could have a faster rate of fire, or they could change it before the game goes gold, you never know, man…

i suppose, but i’ll act like half of the other complainers and not except that it going to change.

P.S. i do think it’s going to change “wink” “wink”

I do not want the Old BR back.

I’d rather have it beat by the DMR at long range due to recoil. To me, that’s the only way I see it working.

The info we got is from an early build and the weapons are still getting tweaked. Hopefully, there would be a good balance for all weapons. I don’t want a 1-gun game again. :confused:

whats with the winks?

1sk faster and I’ll be happy. keep the firing rate from conan. boom, it’s a winner.

> I do not want the Old BR back.
>
> I’d rather have it beat by the DMR at long range due to recoil. To me, that’s the only way I see it working.
>
> The info we got is from an early build and the weapons are still getting tweaked. Hopefully, there would be a good balance for all weapons. I don’t want a 1-gun game again. :confused:

I know. I’m fine if the dmr can beat it at long range, but if it can beat it at any range that’s what worries me

Unfortunately at the moment it seems the DMR is better, they are still fine tuning the guns though. I cant stand the BR being outdone by a DMR. I can stand them being equal. In my mind BR is better than DMR, but thats just my opinion.