let's talk assassinations.

so what are favorite assassinations?

mine are “that took guts” and “lift off.”

I like the default one because it has variations

My favorite is meat hook, it looks cool and it’s quite fast so you probably won’t die or get yoinked

Lawn Dart and Spin Cycle

I once got a double kill in FFA because some dude was assassinating another dude so I don’t use them

> 2535463269171212;5:
> I once got a double kill in FFA because some dude was assassinating another dude so I don’t use them

Thanks for answering about your favorite assassination.

> 2535418262439483;6:
> > 2535463269171212;5:
> > I once got a double kill in FFA because some dude was assassinating another dude so I don’t use them
>
>
> Thanks for answering about your favorite assassination.

Haha
Meat hook for me, since I don’t have much assassinations anyway

> 2535418262439483;6:
> > 2535463269171212;5:
> > I once got a double kill in FFA because some dude was assassinating another dude so I don’t use them
>
>
> Thanks for answering about your favorite assassination.

You’re welcome but I thought it might be helpful to share so you don’t become the double-killed

Liftoff is just great and also my favorite for now.

Although I don’t have it unlocked, the back breaker assassination looks pretty damn cool.

Mine is Emile’s Regards. It’s simple and efficient. The first assassination I got and used til just this past week was And Stay Down. I like the simple killing ones, the others are too flashy in my opinion.

Lawn dart, the kickoff and spinal tap, although I don’t have spinal tap yet. I need 4 more assassinations to have all of the assassinations :slight_smile:
What I need:

• Spinal Tap - Eyebiter - Emile’s Regards - Oh Snap

Can’t recall the name, but I particularly enjoy the one that involves stabbing somebody in the face, and then kneeing the knife in.

Edit: Shove it! It’s called shove it.

Nice try.

I feel it’s harder for people to steal it when they are hanging upside down.

I’ve yet to unlock a single assassination :frowning:

I like spin cycle. It’s difficult to Yoink.

Lift Off and Spin Cycle are the only 2 I have so far and both are awesome, but I like Lift off Better. Took ages to unlock any at all, and I am bad at getting assassinations, so it took several games to even see them, haha. I wish you could see a preview of them when equipping.

mine is emiles regards

Spin Cycle and Eyebiter are my faves. I would really like the Oh Snap assassination.

spin cycle. It seems to be faster