let's talk about warzone.

if i am quite honest, i don’t LOVE the game mode, but as i just finshed sliver req pack hell, i want to reflect on what this game mode brings/brought to halo.

1 loadouts, halo now has over 100 weapons you can spawn in with, as well as 40 or so vechicles ( most are warthhog reskins, i understand)

2 weapon skins, while i know a lot of people don’t enjoy weapon skins in their serious war games, but some players do, warzone with the different varients of weapons, allows for a little extra flair to your weapon of destruction.

3 A.I in mutiplayer, some players are awful at pvp, so having boss camps spawn every few minutes is great for objective players, who might not be the sharpest of shoots.

as i have said, i don’t LOVE warzone, i think the map designs leave a lot to be desired. i do very much appreciate it’s existence, and it will keep me playing halo 5 for quite a long time,

what are your thoughts on the game mode, and what would you like to see added if they decide to keep it for halo 6?

Well it is their first attempt of making a 24 player lobby which i wanted for quite some time. Hopefully in H6 they would be more prepared with more maps and a better design of them. otherwise its ok especially with the weapon and vehicle variants which was creative of them to think off. Hype for Pro team skins

As much as I tell myself 343i meant well, it comes off as a poorly tested gamemode often reduced to shooting fish in a barrel. Fun part is, we’re given almost endless amounts of guns/vehicles to shoot the fish with and 343i continues to give us more. Not so fun part is, no one likes being the fish and has lead to an unhealthy buildup of sodium chloride within the community.

If Warzone was to come back in Halo 6 I think it would benefit from a cross with Dominion from H4. I can’t put my finger on it, but something about that mode seemed to flow better. All just IMO

> 2533274819580184;3:
> As much as I tell myself 343i meant well, it comes off as a poorly tested gamemode often reduced to shooting fish in a barrel. Fun part is, we’re given almost endless amounts of guns/vehicles to shoot the fish with and 343i continues to give us more. Not so fun part is, no one likes being the fish and has lead to an unhealthy buildup of sodium chloride within the community.
>
> If Warzone was to come back in Halo 6 I think it would benefit from a cross with Dominion from H4. I can’t put my finger on it, but something about that mode seemed to flow better. All just IMO

post of the year. agree 1000 percent. i feel it would feel a little less “fish in the barrel” if they spaced the bases out more, or designed the maps in a way that, you had actual cover when leaving,

battle, is the best example, once you get middle base, the other teams only option is to spawn at their home base.

while on A.R.C. if you get middle, you can rain death on both bases, AND home base if someone tries to wrap around